New & Used Sony Playstation Portable Accessories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

@maxdemon
Adept
Heya TE Fellas! I had some New & Used PSP stuff lying around so thought to sell them up here! all prices are reasonable & negotiable.
  • [Used] Fake Sony 8GB Memory Stick Pro Duo [SOLD]

• 2x Sony 1200 mAh Battery [SOLD]
  • [PSP Game] "SEALED PACK" Pursuit Force Extreme Justice [SOLD]

• [PSP Game] Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 [SOLD]
##################################################

Shipping will be done through DTDC Couriers on the same day of clearing payment :D.

Discount will be given if purchased more than 1 product(s) :clap:.

All prices are negotiable only via PM :hap2:. Please don't lowball for items which are already cheaper! :mad:

##################################################

Roxtin said:
I'll take the battery if it fits the PSP 1000

Sorry, PSP Slim Batteries doesn't fit the Phat (1000 series) ones. I have games and memory card also with me which you might be intrested in :eek:hyeah:.

Regards,
Max

@4nd3r50n - PM'ed you my bank details, kindly make the payment as soon as possible to let your products ship faster!

Regards,

Max

I just came back from office and tried to make the transfer but am getting this message "Your Transaction could not be processed as Cut Off time for NEFT transaction for the day has passed." Could you please hold for me? I will make the transfer tomorrow morning at the earliest. Thanks. :)

4nd3r50n said:
I just came back from office and tried to make the transfer but am getting this message "Your Transaction could not be processed as Cut Off time for NEFT transaction for the day has passed." Could you please hold for me? I will make the transfer tomorrow morning at the earliest. Thanks. :)

No problems at all mate! I trust all fellow TE members. Just make the payment by tomorrow and your order also ships tomorrow or day after tomorrow!

Regards,
Max

max_demon said:
No problems at all mate! I trust all fellow TE members. Just make the payment by tomorrow and your order also ships tomorrow or day after tomorrow!

Regards,
Max

Thanks much! Y g PM! :)

niceguy1430 said:
The batteries work with PSP Slim, the 2000 series?

Yupp... These are the batteries that fit the PSP 2000/3000 series only! They won't fit the Phat (1000) series!

Regards,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back