New: Verbatim Dvd @ 15.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are my dvd's shipped or do i need to collect them from you ?, i haven't paid you any shipping charges as yet :huh:

As last time thanks a ton mate... And i burnt the stuff you passed me... Yes i did !!! already!!!... So you can pick it up anytime... Just let me know before dropping in... And it was fun driving your car...

you are suppose to pick them up from me @ my place. incase u want me to ship it to you u need to add in 45 bucks more to my account and i will ship it to you.

Sure mate... No probs... I'll come and pickup and the stuff after 20th when your exams are over :)

Single Layer 1 x Keane_16 - 775 PICK UP - CAN BE PICKED NOW - HAS NOT RESPONDED OR PAID
ReNegnDE - CHEQUE BOUNCED HAVE BEEN CHARGED RS 85 .

EITHER THE TWO OF YOU PAY IN FAST OR I WILL GIVE AWAY THE DVDS TO kgthelazy .

You could give my share of dvd's to kgthelazy if he requires them urgently as i would only be able to transfer cash tomorrow and even then shipping them separately would be a problem as you stated in your PM.

Pmed you back. keane canceled your order. ReNaGADde u can still have ur part if you want no problems. u can pay in , i will ship it out to you i think i i found out the way. u will have to send me 387 + 45 + 85 for the same.

ROFL - i am not getting any one of these people anything re :D till my exams are done. and i forgot to tell u they got delayed a bit :D but no so much also , i study in my room with my lappy close to me :D.

ReNaGAde - reminder for you. to complete transaction for those bucks .

rshri payment details have been sent.

ofcourse they are made in india. the dual layers are made in singapore. did you not check the older GO's with the SCANS. dont worry these are good media. u can burn n scan your self. or check cd freaks with the latest links :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back