New: Verbatim Dvd @ 15.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

200mph

Skilled
DISC : VERBATIM - MII . check the older threads for scans :)
TYPE : Single Layer
Capacity - 4.7 GB
Color - Pearl White
Cost : 15.5 Per disc @ spindle of 50 = 775
shipping 1 spindle - 150
shipping 2 spindles - 200
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Verbatim Dual Layer - 110 bucks Per Disc x 3 = 330 Rs
shipping @ actuals depending upon the numbers
The Discs Come in a packing of 3 , and a minimum of 18 Discs or 6 pakcs of 3 are needed to execute this part of the GO.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single Layer Verbatim 2 x thenvk - 1750 ( HYD) - the dvds are here

Singe Layer Verbatim 2 x switch - 1550 ( Noida) Drop IN :) , - the dvds here

Single Layer 1 x Keane_16 - 775 PICK UP - CAN BE PICKED NOW - HAS NOT RESPONDED OR PAID :mad::mad::mad:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ReNegnDE - CHEQUE BOUNCED HAVE BEEN CHARGED RS 85 :mad::mad: :no: . - HAS STILL NOT PAID , LAME ANSWERS AND EXCUSES :no::no: . I WAIT TILL TODAY ie 14/APRIL/2008 FOR YOU TO TELL ME IF YOU HAVE PAID OR ELSE DONT EVEN BOTHER PMing ME with some bunny type excuse.

No one is going to travel down 30 km to and fro to collect 85 bucks , and for your faults you should have been taking the pain not me. its been very sad and i have lost my patients now :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.

DUDE U SAID THAT THE MONEY WAS DEPOSITED ON 14/4/08 VIA A CHEQUE and till date it does not reflect into my accounts. then you said it to be tuesday, even then till date after a week it has not come in. :no::no:.
21 / 4/ 08

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Single Layer 2 x Non TE Member - 1750 (Bangalore) - the dvds are here

the DVD WILL BE SHIPPED TOMORROW for all u guys.

1 x kgthelazy - 925 rs - packed. - WILL BE SENT ON MONDAY -

List from current GO. as soon as it reaches a number of 3 or 6 i will execute the GO. - THE GO CLOSES TODAY APRIL 16TH 2008, ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO CONFIRM MAY DO THE SAME.

Single Layer 1 x Main_Trouble - 775 - NEEDS TO PAY - WAITING FOR RESPONSE - CANCELLED

Single Layer 1 x DARK MESSIHA - Payment details sent . 925 - CANCELLED

Single Layer 2 x Boomshankar - 1750 - WAITING FOR PAYMENTS

Single Layer 1 x Rshri - PAID - 820 Rs.

Single Layer 1 x Tangentray - 925 Rs. - PAID

NO MORE CASH ON DELIVERY OPTIONS FOR ANY ONE , I DONT WANT TO BE SCREWED THIS WAY :mad: .

I might just pickup 100 more... Will confirm you in a day or two :p

Edit: Missed a Zero :ashamed:

rofl , fine fine , 2 more spindles TENTATIVELY for switch . i am sure u gonna need more onces u see my new list next week. HEHEHEH

Confirm 2 for me... I have already consumed 60 out of those 100... Also i need to buy a new burner... One of the old ones crapped out on me... Its a H10N and its not even six months old...

thenvk said:
A small correction, make it 100 disks (2 spindles) to HYD

need a couple of DL dvds, so 200mph :p can u please lemme know howmuch it wud cost for a pack of 50 dvds and couple of DL dvds shipped to hyd and just a couple of DL dvds shipped to hyd, ill pick depending on the money in my pocket hehe

@ rave

the couple of dvds wont really make the diff in shipping cost :D if u buy them with the 50 blanks

else the shipping of 2 blank dvd dl would be around 50 bucks or so .

The DVD DL i got them today they are jewel case 2.4x - upto 6x Made In Singapore . they come in packing of 3 , with a minimum of 18 to be ordered. Any one who from now on wants DVD DL has to order minimum 3 . or wait till it goes into Multiples of 3 . i will let the guys know exact shipping for 3 tomorrow ones i do it for a Member :)

the payment details have been sent to all. Shipping cost of 3 discs pack is 70 bucks . shipping of a whole 16 box set is 100. The new Dual Layers that have come in stock are DVD-DL 4X Made In Singapore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back