New Washing Machine Suggestion Semi-Automatic as budget is max 12K to 15K

Futureized

Skilled
Mom fell in the bathroom and has hip fracture, washing machine is needed urgently budget-conscious now as she is also detected COVID positive (and home quarantine), will make a separate topic about the same for suggestions.

Local Dealer suggested following in exchange of 8 years old machine (too much faulty now):
lg 7010 - 12500
voltas 70dt - 10500

He doesn't have anything else, the problem is he won't deliver till the floor, and we are all under home quarantine.
So I have to check other options, required by max tomorrow.

Edit:
We are 7 people in house all adults.
3 room kitchen house

Thanks

Last edited:
I am sure you can get a nice fully automatic one for 15K-20K. May be less. Please do your Mom a favor and get the fully automatic one. I got a Panasonic 6.2 Kg fully automatic for 16.5K last year in august 2019.

I searched for Panasonic on amazon India and found this...

Below one is not available online currently but Is the one I bought last year.

Please do your Mom a favor and get the fully automatic one.
That really makes sense @raksrules Please suggest some more options kindly if you can...
I keep in the list the one you mentioned.

Edited my topic with the following details.
We are 7 people in the house all adults.
3 room kitchen house

So you can estimate what capacity machine we may require..
Can you kindly suggest best alternative under 15K to 18K please accordingly ?

I planned to buy semi-automatic now as the existing semi-automatic machine is not working properly the dryer thing.

That really makes sense @raksrules Please suggest some more options kindly if you can...
I keep in the list the one you mentioned.

Edited my topic with the following details.
We are 7 people in the house all adults.
3 room kitchen house

So you can estimate what capacity machine we may require..
Can you kindly suggest best alternative under 15K to 18K please accordingly ?

I planned to buy semi-automatic now as the existing semi-automatic machine is not working properly the dryer thing.

With more people, I suggest getting a higher capacity one like 7+ Kgs but then it would cost more. You will actually thank yourself spending more now and buying a good machine and that too fully automatic.

With more people, I suggest getting a higher capacity one like 7+ Kgs but then it would cost more. You will actually thank yourself spending more now and buying a good machine and that too fully automatic.
Yes I agree with you,
Trying to arrange a second-hand washing machine if lucky from a friend for 3K..
If not, will try to get existing fixed temporarily somehow for 2-3 weeks, then plan for a fully automatic thing
Post automatically merged:

@raksrules Got this from local dealer for 14K in exchange of old

Last edited:
Back