Budget Above 25K Nexus 4 or Xperia Z?

F3niX

TechH0LiC
Skilled
1. Budget?
A: 25k-35K

2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Preferred display type?
A: Aslong as it has good viewing angles and is visible under direct sunlight, I have no qualms

4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: NO more Samsung

5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 8MP camera. Flash.

7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android/WP8

8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G.

9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, mails and internet, music, gaming. It will be my AIO Device. I have a Sansa Clip+ for music.

10. Any other requirements?
A: Na.

11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A:
ok guys, I am about to buy it, but have a few questions.
I can get a Nexus 4 at 26k - 16GB and Xperia Z at 34K
Now which one to prefer. Considering i Have been using Galaxy R, since a year, but it went dead exactly after warranty got over. Do you think that the Nexus 4 will be fine? Is it safe from being bricked?
Also do you think the 8K premium over Xperia Z is worth it?

0% battery drop overnight on 2g.

Attachments

• 1364530729753.jpg
    1364530729753.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 200
i picked up the black, didnt like the white, colour is personal pref / both will not scratch quick.. u have two screen gaurds on the device lol i ordered a casemate barely there case from the casemate india website - altough the phone looks so sexy as it is, i dont feel like putting the cover and hiding it, should be reaching me anytime now :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_29_03_13_3_55_PM.png
    Screenshot_29_03_13_3_55_PM.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 185
i picked up the black, didnt like the white, colour is personal pref / both will not scratch quick.. u have two screen gaurds on the device lol i ordered a casemate barely there case from the casemate india website - altough the phone looks so sexy as it is, i dont feel like putting the cover and hiding it, should be reaching me anytime now :)

Even I want to get a good case. Let me know if the case is good :)

Aww cmon do it for science! :p

Don't you wanna watch a movie while taking a shower? I know that's the first thing I'd do if I owned a water proof phone.

Jokes aside, I'm thoroughly impressed by this phone. I was reading through the Android sub reddit and Australian member was allowed to immerse his phone in a bowl of water while he signed the contract with his carrier. If only Indian stores let you test phones like that.

About DAC, I am still planning to use my Sansa Clip+ for music needs. This phone, I will use for occational listening, movies, read books, lots of browsing, FB, whatsapp.[DOUBLEPOST=1364473834][/DOUBLEPOST]What about its Battery life?
As per reviews,Z has a bad display.I dont think its worth it.BDW from ishopinternational,u can get N4 around 24.5K.I own N4 and clip+ as well.Sansa clip is better.N4 gives a huge soundstage.Other than that clip is just more crisp.

Clueless about this thread. All the people were praising Xperia Z. I just checked it out in store yesterday and was thoroughly disappointed :( . The screen is aweful. The speakers are extremely tiny. I won't even buy it at 25k.

Back