FS: Mobile Nexus 5 32GB with warranty + free back cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakesh_ic

ex-Mod
Phone is in pristine condition ... scratch less .. always used with a cover. Not a scratch on the cam either (though it protrudes)
All accessories are included and a capdase back cover is included for free. I have the original Google bumper case (rarely used as it was adding bulk on the mobile) as well which can be included as part of the deal for a small price of 500Rs (This was bought from play store for 2400/-)

Shipping is extra and are at actuals.

Unlike other items I have sold or for sale lately, this is no disposal sale as I will wait for the right buyer until I leave India and I dont mind keeping it with me thereafter. So please do no expect any large negotiations and discounts. I dont mind reasonable offers though (via PM).

Note::
1) Any low balling and crapping the thread will not be tolerated and will be reported to the mods immediately
2) Any negotiations and queries can be directed via PM
3) Picture of the invoice will only be provided on request for genuine buyers

Pics::
IMG_0055.JPG IMG_0056.JPG IMG_0057.JPG IMG_0058.JPG IMG_0059.JPG IMG_0060.JPG IMG_0061.JPG IMG_0062.JPG IMG_0063.JPG IMG_0064.JPG IMG_0065.JPG

Last edited:
Bump with a price slash after watching the voting result though majority still thinks the current price is reasonable.
Current price 22K. Slashed price (final price cut) - 20K + shipping

Replied to all PM's[DOUBLEPOST=1415782057][/DOUBLEPOST]Sold to @NDragger.

Amount recieved. Shipping will be done latest by tomorrow evening.

Thanks all others for your interest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back