Android Nexus 5 announced - To be launched soon

^^ Yup.

And yeah, it's very pricey. I thought for 30k I could get official Earphones, cases, bumper and the phone. Now it will be 35k :|

Go the import way and u spend 27k approx on just the 16gb phone. I rather buy it from india..

Naah, Indian version for me too :p can't risk with warranty. If they wouldn't have put that "soon in india" at google blog, I would have gone with the imported version.

Considering Nexus 4 is still 25k in the market, 29k for a Nexus 5 is not a bad deal at all.
Currently very happy with my Nexus 4, will play around with Kitkat 4.4 for a while on N4 and then decide on switching to N5

India times shopping has started selling Nexus 5 16gb in India for 29,990. Anyone knows if it is an Indian version or imported.
They have listed it with 1 year LG warranty though and shipping in 7-11 days.

India times shopping has started selling Nexus 5 16gb in India for 29,990. Anyone knows if it is an Indian version or imported.
They have listed it with 1 year LG warranty though and shipping in 7-11 days.
I think warranty will be valid only in US if the Nexus 5 are purchased from US play store, in case you are planning to buy it from Indiatimes use coupon code
Code:
AMEXDIWALI
and get it for 27,591 instead.

I don't think they will be able to sell it for less than what Play Store will be selling for first few months![DOUBLEPOST=1384250477][/DOUBLEPOST]I have already placed a COD order. Do you need an AMEX card for placing order using that coupon?

Last edited:
Back