Android Nexus 5 - Which case / cover / screen guard?

can somebody please suggest an anti fingerprint scratch guard for the n5..
I currently have a regular guard installed, but that leaves a lot of usage marks on it..
P.S i would prefer a non matte finish one

Bought a new accessory for my Nexus. Total money spent is Rs 2200 on the same. With bill and warranty and local purchase. Works like a charm. Thanks @toxicdrift for the feedback of the same.

Attachments

• 1386689827029.jpg
    1386689827029.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 161
I absolutely love google now integration in Kitkat. Though a battery drainer but implementation rocks. I use it quite a few times during the day. Only gripe is that it doesn't understand me that well for certain words like for hut it takes hot no matter what I say.

Which is the slimmest available case for the Nexus 5. I am not a big fan of thick cases.

U can go for cruzerlite , cuts are well managed , fits perfectly.

In Ringke Fusion u can feel sharp rubber around circumference of case(Front side), needs bit of sand paper polishing :p , its also a good case.

Both are pretty slim. Cruzerlite is bit slimmer than ringke

Attachments

• 1386752787334.jpg
    1386752787334.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
hopefully this can help you decide

Nexus 5 Drop Test with CruzerLite Case

The Best Nexus 5 Cases Compared (but this isn't a droptest)

Last edited:
Anyone Bought Ringke Fusion Black/Grey? Pls give feedback for the same...thanks

Overall case is good, slim fits perfectly & doesn't add bulk to phone, posted some pic of it in comparison with Cruzerlite case.

Build quality is not that good though its subjective . definitely will take corner and back side down drops but NO for direct face drop.I dont think so any case will protect phone from face drop (on uneven surfaces) , correct me if i m wrong.

Back