Android Nexus 5 - Which case / cover / screen guard?

Overall case is good, slim fits perfectly & doesn't add bulk to phone, posted some pic of it in comparison with Cruzerlite case.

Build quality is not that good though its subjective . definitely will take corner and back side down drops but NO for direct face drop.I dont think so any case will protect phone from face drop (on uneven surfaces) , correct me if i m wrong.
I have seen rinkage case, its finishing is not upto the mark.
Some sharp, pointed spikey edges on the back surface.........u can feel it while touching.
Overall, not impressed, kind of average case for me.

A good Diary case may can prevent damage from face drop.[DOUBLEPOST=1387703603][/DOUBLEPOST]This looks a fresh new case in market and especially price :p
http://www.ebay.in/itm/KLD-ENLAND-S...ar&hash=item3f2d262121&_uhb=1#ht_18039wt_1163

I have seen rinkage case, its finishing is not upto the mark.
Some sharp, pointed spikey edges on the back surface.........u can feel it while touching.
Overall, not impressed, kind of average case for me.

A good Diary case may can prevent damage from face drop.[DOUBLEPOST=1387703603][/DOUBLEPOST]This looks a fresh new case in market and especially price :p
http://www.ebay.in/itm/KLD-ENLAND-S...ar&hash=item3f2d262121&_uhb=1#ht_18039wt_1163
+1 to that, i got rid of sharp/pointed edges with help of razor now it feels smooth :p

I bought this colourful silicon case for 200 bucks from a mobile shop. The case feels really good in hand has that shiny plastic finish which Nokia/iPhone 5C is supporting these days. Also has a good lipping for the front and is thick enough on the corners to take care of the occasional drops. Cheap investments till better cases are available locally.

Attachments

• Photo on 23-12-13 at 2.24 pm #2.jpg
    Photo on 23-12-13 at 2.24 pm #2.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 206
  • Photo on 23-12-13 at 2.24 pm #3.jpg
    Photo on 23-12-13 at 2.24 pm #3.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 206
  • Photo on 23-12-13 at 2.24 pm.jpg
    Photo on 23-12-13 at 2.24 pm.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 218
  • Photo on 23-12-13 at 2.25 pm.jpg
    Photo on 23-12-13 at 2.25 pm.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 208
Just got the phone!
Now looking for a cover.
I saw the Rearth ones, both slim and the fusion.
I prefer the slim version, but I read that it has some sharp edges? and that it doesnt protect the top and the bottom sides.
Any other cases to consider? (I saw one slim case which someone compared with the fusion, had some droid logo on the back, didn't like the design)

Just got the phone!
Now looking for a cover.
I saw the Rearth ones, both slim and the fusion.
I prefer the slim version, but I read that it has some sharp edges? and that it doesnt protect the top and the bottom sides.
Any other cases to consider? (I saw one slim case which someone compared with the fusion, had some droid logo on the back, didn't like the design)

Go for Ringke Fusion.... Very nice case...U can get for 850 from ebay my making new account and getting 150off frm paytm

All cases add bulk, I wanted maximum protection so I stuck with the spigen slim armor , nothing beats the stock feel , would've gone dbrand if I wasn't scared of damaging my phone :(

Just bought me self a white Nexus 5. Love the stormtrooper look. But I need a case to keep this beauty clean. Recommend me a few cases guys. Would appreciate if its a little light on my wallet. Or convince me to spend more :p

Just bought me self a white Nexus 5. Love the stormtrooper look. But I need a case to keep this beauty clean. Recommend me a few cases guys. Would appreciate if its a little light on my wallet. Or convince me to spend more :p

Spigen Slim armor is one which caught my eyes, You can try for that. Or the Rearth back cover.
i saw also one copy of the former being sold for 450
http://www.flipkart.com/mono-back-c...SJ4XQFFGPK9J&start=404&otracker=nf_price_cart

You may wanna confirm from the seller about details regarding build quality and effectiveness maybe.

dbrand.com if you don't care for protection for your phone. If not, then go for cases.

Back