Nikon D40x (body only, with extra battery and 2GB SD card)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

For sale is my friend's Nikon D40x dSLR camera body.

Bundle:

1 Nikon D40x body
1 Neck-strap
1 Battery (original)
1 extra Battery (Nikon original)
1 2GB Kingston SD card
1 eye-piece cap (DK-5)
1 data-cable
1 charger

Details:

Bought in: December 2007
Condition: Body in scratchless condition, screen has a few scratches (as seen in the photo)
Shipping: Original box is not available, product will be shipped in bubble-wrap and cardboard packing.
Location preference: Mumbai/Pune. You can check out the item and pick it up on the spot.

Price: Rs. 15,000 + Shipping

My rules
NO Low-balling
PM, post in this thread, e-mail at joseph.radhik@gmail.com if you're interested
The body is in great condition and Nikon lenses are available at good prices everywhere
There's no hurry to sell this; Amit has bought a D90 already and would love to keep this baby around. :)

For shots from this camera check out: Amit's stream/recaptured

Cheers!
Payne

Hahahhaa! :)

I knew that question was on the way! Photos taken with my Sony A300 camera, which btw is also on sale shortly. :) Yes, I know the detail is mindblowing!

Lens used: Minolta 50 f1.7 (sold tonight!)
Flash used: Sony HVL-42AM bounced off wall

First two photos are from Amit's own D90.

Cheers!
Payne

i might be interested but u asking too much for it, a July 2008 D40 with entire kit got sold for 15K compared to yours which was brought on Dec 07 & yours is just body.

LINK

not crapping your thread buddy, no offense !!!!

mods can delete it if am doing wrong.

@kaiserbreath: Let me know if you're interested or might be interested. :) Drop in a PM, will get back to you.

@manuvikram007: Will wait for your next post.
@malhotraraul: I was expecting a post like this, but I'll point out that this is a D40x and not a D40. And anyway, this is the price that my friend wants to sell at, I think it is quite reasonable considering how easily Nikkor lenses are available also.

@ashvarybabul: :D I know!

Hey this is recaptured's camera right ? All the best for the sale ! At this price it should be sold pretty quickly.

Camera on hold for malhotraraul (the thread-spoiler and the most interested in the cam! :D)

@BF1983: We want a fast sale, good SLRs should not be sitting idle. :D

@Roxtin: Thanks. :)

malhotraraul said:
i might be interested but u asking too much for it, a July 2008 D40 with entire kit got sold for 15K compared to yours which was brought on Dec 07 & yours is just body.

LINK

not crapping your thread buddy, no offense !!!!

mods can delete it if am doing wrong.

Well I just got interested in this deal cum discussion as this mention reference to previous D40 deal where I was the Buyer...

That deal was awesome -- a perfect condition D40 for 15K was too good not to buy, but D40x Body for 15K is a very good offer I would have bought it if I don't have D40...

For people who are confused about which is better D40 or D40x... I will say D40 is much better than D40X, D40x Has got few extra Megapixels but it's useless unless you are going to do image editing at a 30" screen or high Graphics intensive application...

Feature list will suggest you that D40X is better but once you have them in your Hand and take shots you will find that D40 is much better than several other Nikon Models which came after D40 (that too only if you shoot out of Auto Mode, Auto Mode photo might look better in D40X) , this is something you can experience and not you can see by looking at specs...

I know Several people will not agree with me, but believe me I have taken photos from a dozen of DSLR but D40 given me best shot among all... and I own only D40 :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

BTW Great Deal whoever buy this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back