No Need to Link Aadhaar With Mobile Phone, Bank Account Till SC Delivers Verdict on Validity:

Futureized

Skilled
Entire Indian Web massacred with related news.. at the moment..

Aadhaar Deadline Extended Indefinitely, SC Says Govt Can't Force Mandatory Aadhaar Linking Until Judgement:

Supreme Court indefinitely extends deadline to link Aadhaar with bank accounts, mobile numbers:

The Supreme Court of India has extended the deadline for linking Aadhaar Card to banking services and telephone or mobile phone connections till the time a verdict is delivered on the issue.:

The Supreme Court on Tuesday indefinitely extended March 31 deadline for mandatory linking of Aadhaar with various services.:

March 31 no longer deadline to link Aadhaar with bank, mobile, rules SC:

Whats your verdict ?

Last edited:
I feel our Supreme Court is the only institution honestly trying to uphold the constitution of India over everything else.
I have lost hopes from every other sarkari institution.

Best FUNNY / IDIOTIC (sorry for this word) being, everyone, yes almost every BIGGEST NEWS MEDIA IN INDIA covered this sensational news on web..
But none of channels showing the same ?

They are talking about rest of crap, (snake dies) (women harrased a man) (trump news....) etc. etc.

WTF !!! ??[DOUBLEPOST=1520951507][/DOUBLEPOST]Probably I really love the way social media giant country (US) evading TOI completely..
Will be lovable by rest of Indian journalists...

I feel our Supreme Court is the only institution honestly trying to uphold the constitution of India over everything else.
Well that is their job :)

also they haven't struck anything down. All we have is a reprieve until they hear the case and pass a judgement. Hope its a good one.

Supreme court isn't always right.

Well that is their job :)

Supreme court isn't always right.

and we must acknowledge the well done jobs when the other dishonests are making billion+ population hopeless. right?

even if the supreme Court might commit some mistake, their intentions are always honest.

lets talk about the willful wrong doers. how to get rid of these people?[DOUBLEPOST=1521049009][/DOUBLEPOST]
still getting communication from Banks & Cellular Operators.. [emoji849]

ignore..

and we must acknowledge the well done jobs when the other dishonests are making billion+ population hopeless. right?
As is said its a temporary reprieve until they hear petitions. One thing that makes me hopeful is recently they recognised we have a right to privacy. How well that argument can be used to counter compulsry registry of everybody is to be seen

even if the supreme Court might commit some mistake, their intentions are always honest.
we have to live with their mistakes. All i mean is don't think they are infallible or always right

please let us know which of their mistakes have burdened you.
Not burdened me personally but there have been needless interventions

remember that case trying to remove this illegal status of gays. Well the case was argued brilliantly in the lower courts and a winning judgement was had

Supreme court overturned that ruling and gays went back to some legal limbo once again

^ Government spent lot of money on it & moreover it is a prestigious issue for them.
someday Aadhaar will be forced on all the Indians - whether we like to use it or not.

^ it is not only linked to subsidy related accounts.
it is being forced for almost all things related to our lives ...

^ Government spent lot of money on it & moreover it is a prestigious issue for them.
someday Aadhaar will be forced on all the Indians - whether we like to use it or not.
I've never understood why they want to force it on everyone

If they lose revenue say because of GST then they have to get everybody into the net ?[DOUBLEPOST=1521147230][/DOUBLEPOST]
It has to be whoever wants Govt subsidy,needs Aadhaar card.simple.

No Adhar no subsidy.
That was the original pretext. There's been serious scope creep since.

Why is it necessary to file taxes when PAN already exists for this very purpose

ok some people have abused PAN but the attitude is to treat everybody like a ghost, fake or whatever

I've never understood why they want to force it on everyone

If they lose revenue say because of GST then they have to get everybody into the net ?[DOUBLEPOST=1521147230][/DOUBLEPOST]
That was the original pretext. There's been serious scope creep since.

Why is it necessary to file taxes when PAN already exists for this very purpose

ok some people have abused PAN but the attitude is to treat everybody like a ghost, fake or whatever

what i don't understand is that most of the scams are done by their industralist friends in thousands - lakhs of crores of rupees. i would faint or die if i saw so many zeroes in my bank account it is that level of scam. And these rich, politically influential guys are doing it openly. Yet the govt is making it look like the common man is to blame for IT losses, waste of tax payers money due to some pityful amount of subsidy like 100 rupees or such. And they don't mind denying people food or ration because they do not have some stupid card that was forced on them unknowingly because their IT friend wanted to make billions when his company was in trouble. I hope karma takes care of these guys in hell. like slowly roast them on open flames.

what i don't understand is that most of the scams are done by their industralist friends in thousands - lakhs of crores of rupees. And these rich, politically influential guys are doing it openly.

Yet the govt is making it look like the common man is to blame for IT losses, waste of tax payers money due to some pityful amount of subsidy like 100 rupees or such.

Don't you see the connection ?

If the electorate agitates and tells the govt to treat us like crooks they will do just that

All these pushes to go after corruption mean the middle classes and everyone else gets tracked and monitored

Cause and effect

Careful what you wish for and is the primary reason the AAP party scares me senseless.

Aadhar is major failure from a ruling government or not..
Its hard to predict, unless clear plans are laid to public.
But looking @ social security phenomena of major countries, where itself more then 2 million social security numbers are leadked and sold
(as per greatest new websites, its hard to find a future of Aadhar in still-techy-growing country like India..

Its forced by law/politics, not by nature,, (as assumed).

Like we discuss or debate..

Successfully linked docomo to aadhar. I no its no more needed but those morons finally waked to the call of OTP based registration without visiting home circle! So dont want to risk our unstable govt and its rolling decisions.

Back