FS: Power Cooling and Modding Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler - Unused and still in box

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunt3r

Skilled
  • Product Name: Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler
  • Expected Price: Rs 3,999 + shipping
  • Shipping charges: At actuals
  • Manufacturer page URL: Noctua.at - sound-optimised premium components "Designed in Austria"!
  • Description if any: One of the best air coolers out there. Bought this about two years back from ITdepot for Rs. 5,250. Was planning to upgrade but it kept getting pushed back. Now am so busy with work or travel the upgrade is no longer on the cards. Have not used the item yet..its till new and unused in the box (Yea i know im lame :/).

Like i said, this is one of the best air coolers out there. Warranty was one year from date of purchase AFAIK so no longer in warranty. Noctua website says that the warranty on fans is for 6 years but i guess it depends on local vendor.

You get free socket adapter upgrades for life from Noctua! Big bonus..you're never stuck with an old cooler you cant use on a new platform. As of now its compatible with LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775, AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10. Still unused and in the box.
  • Purchase Date: Around 2 years back
  • Remaining Warranty period: N/A
  • Warranty available in: N/A
  • Invoice Available: No

Enter these basic information about yourself

• Shipping from: Bangalore or item can be made available at Bhubaneswar
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer. Shipping would be a bomb so would prefer a local sale.
  • Preferred courier: Buyer's preference
  • Payment options: Cash,bank transfer

NO LOWBALLING. Post or PM only if you are interested please.

Pics:

Sold to anprav and item delivered to him. Smooth transaction and hassle free, very nice guy to deal with. itrader left :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back