Noctua U12P SE 1366 Heatsink with 2 Noctua Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replied to PM,
Guys please read the original post.
This version if for LGA1366. Its is same cooler as SE2, but SE2 comes with additional mounting accessories. These can be bought separately and are compatible with SE, but not included with SE.

I am seriously having a urge to get this,I had spoken to Bikey about getting a cooler for me .Earlier was targeting a used TRUE since that's the only one in my budget.But looking at this deal ,I just feel like getting it.

Let me see if it's possible to cut down somewhere and arrange for funds .

Any idea how much would the LGA775 bracket cost via KMD or ITwares if he stocks it. :S .?

U12P is sold- thank you for looking and you may keep looking now. :)

Please close this thread sir- i iwill pick up and pay for everything soon, as soon as you give me an appointment. :p

Bikey, unless you show me a system where you are actually gonna use this, I am not selling this to you. You already have too much junk laying around :p

^ Does a socket 939 single core rig qualify- will give the ultima-90i a break or maybe use it on an Atom? :gap:

Or do i have to put some of that treasure lying around together into some case? :p

But seriously- i am taking this or i am robbing it from you when i am there.

Aaooo!! Crime-master GoGo naam hai meraa- aayaa hoon toh kuchh lekar hi jaaoongaa. :eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back