Noctua U12P SE 1366 Heatsink with 2 Noctua Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Hi guys.

Selling my few months old Noctua U12P SE 1366 heatsink.

Comes with both the original Noctua fans as you can see in the pics. Dead silent and very effective. In perfect condition. No damage, never dropped, never lapped (no need, base is perfect).
Ideal for those who live in coastal areas as this wont catch rust.
[strike]Going for Rs. 3500 + shipping at actual.[/strike]
[strike]Going for Rs. 3500 + shipping at actual.[/strike]
Now for Rs.3300 Shipped

No lowballing.
This thing costs close to $78 inclusive of local US shipping. So you can just imagine cost of importing one to India.

Note: This comes with bracket for LGA1366. Bracket for LGA775 / 1156 /AMD AM2/3 needs to be bought separately.

TRUE is cheapo next to this- that great build quality.

Doesn't corrode/flake like TRUE.

And just those fans costed $20 each iirc.

Sorry Shripad, if i appear to be spamming but i can't believe this cooler is still unsold at that price.

Even Udit's Noctua sale was lacking offers. :S

Costs 5K-6K via KMD iirc and there are those who have paid that much to get it and are not unhappy by any means afaik.

And that is the only reason i don't have this yet.

This cooler and the seller need no pushing- so this is not flattery or a promotion.

I am posting here as genuinely interested- just don't have the funds to pick this up as indeed am very broke at the moment. :(

Else this thread wouldn't have come into existence in the first place. :)

i need one of that noctua fan.. as i already hav 1 on my meghalams , i need another of the same type so m asking to u.. if u want to sale one of the two fan to me .. i can give u good price for it..

btw u do have am3 and lga 775 bracket if yes i can buy cause i am Interested but is thi bracket kit for i7 1336 :|

Will this fit into a Coolermaster Elite 335 case? Also, are mounting brackets for AM3 boards available in the market ?

rakeshmarar said:
Will this fit into a Coolermaster Elite 335 case? Also, are mounting brackets for AM3 boards available in the market ?

it'll be a tight fit
mounting brackets for AM3 boards are not available in the market

BUMP....

Guys this is LGA 1366 edition as I said in the thread title only.

If you want any other compatibility, you will have to purchase the brackets through KMD.

Is the mounting kit that came with this the SecuFirm2â„¢ kit or the NM-I3 SecuFirm2â„¢ kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back