Nokia 5610 XpressMusic - thoughts?

i have seen the fone and used it for a while.

If u dont mind a stupid concept toggle button, which the fone has in the center, and a really good cam w/o flash.. i think its really a good fone and worth spending money upon.

The slider was crisp and fone gave a good feel wen held in hand.

And ofcource, the brand Nokia takes care of the other Aesthetics..

i got it for 11575 from Alfa aroun 4 days back, it comes with a 512mb card but i bought a 4gb card for 1050. it DOES hav a flash..my sis has the k810i and cam is as good as that....but i mainly bought it for the music.....the headfones are lound n the sound is gr8 ...tho the speaker volume during calls and music playback is kinda low i feel :S...the looks, the screen, the slider everything is gr8 i love it :)

it looks really cool and considering that it costs 12.6k with a 4GB card totaly worth it

Cool thanks for the input. I was reading online that there may be some issues with the slider being of cheap quality which is why I wanted to double check. Was looking into the sony w760 and w910 as well, but majority opinion seems to indicate nokia has a better/more user friendly interface. Where exactly is Alfa?

alfa is in vile parle, mumbai....close to mithibai college/cooper hospital

the 5610 slider quality is vry good...even i was considering the w910 at first but at 15k and only 2gb and 2mega pixel not worth it at all

the w760 is not out as yet :p and i dont expect it to be less than 14-15k when it launches

^^^ Just bought it. 11.2k for the phone, 1.1k for the 4gb card. Good camera, great sound, but seems a little bit 'flimsy' tho. Still checkin' it out, but so far so good.Thanks for the input. Cheers :>.

i have w910 in my house.. and believe me.. its not even worth considering for the price at which it is selling for.

Urs is comparatively a good purchase.. and def a better option than w910..

Update: While I'm still more or less happy with the phone - music quality is excellent - I have to say that the battery life TOTALLY sucks!! It's barely even lasting me a day on a full charge - and this is with medium use! This is nowhere near the advertised 'upto 6 hrs talktime' and '22 hrs of music play'. Not even half that. Anybody have a similar experience with this phone - I'm hoping I got a bad battery which can be replaced.

my 5610 battery lasts for 2 days on an avg...

i once wanted to test the continuous playback time ... so i fully charged it n was listenin to music at 80% volume ...battery lasted for more than 12 hours atleast :p

so.. the battery life is good... ;)

Spacescreamer said:
i have w910 in my house.. and believe me.. its not even worth considering for the price at which it is selling for.
Urs is comparatively a good purchase.. and def a better option than w910..
well,I have a w810i,which is excellent!I agree SE phones are darn costly:(

Back