nokia 5800/ s60 device

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsingh

Adept
hi guys,
want to buy a nokia 5800 as a back up phone,priority will be given to lower price offers.am open to other s60v5 handsets at a lower price.i expect to pay about 4k with some negotiation possible.other phones i.e. s60v3 may be considered.

I have Nokia 5233. Bought last year on 27th August (Acc to my fathers daily dairy :)). Symbian OS v9.4, Series 60 rel. 5 CPU 434 MHz ARM 11 processor. I can let it go at 4K

sorry a new 5233 is really not much more 1.2k.would like to buy a used 5800 for 4k and above.i understand you are not willing to let go off your 5233 cheaply but 5800 is available in this ballpark figure.

other phones like e71,63 etc i.e. wifi,better camera are welcome.unless 5233 is substantially cheaper.you can p.m. me what you are willing to accept.otherwise i am willing to wait until somebody wants to get rid of their 5800 or i find a local deal i like.

I have a Nokia 5800 phone but I will only be able to sell it next month. Located in Chandigarh. It is my current phone and I can't buy a new one before next month. Can you wait?

yup can wait if i don't get any other good offers.next month means about 20 days wait right? kindly pm me details- date of purchase , memory card ,accessories, cosmetic condition etc etc. if i find it to my liking we can deal next month,maybe face to face! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back