Nokia 5800 XpressMusic - Excellent condition | Box | Warranty | All Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

clank

Disciple
[SOLD - Thanks for the interest!]

For sale is my Nokia XpressMusic 5800 (Black with grey stripe) purchased in late March, 2010 along with bill, box, all accessories and an upgrade to 2 years of warranty. The phone has been treated very carefully and is in excellent condition with no scratches/dents/signs of use whatsoever. A soft slip case (I've been using this) and screen protector (applied on day 1) will be given along with the phone for free. Cosmetic condition - 9.5/10; Functional condition - 10/10

Accessories include charger, battery, 8gb microSD card, stylus and wristband, and datacable. Bill will be provided and phone is covered in warranty till March 2012.

Purchase price for phone, screen protector and warranty extension - Rs. 14,000+ in March 2010

Asking Price - Rs. 10,000 + shipping at actuals. Would prefer a local (NCR) pickup-and-pay deal where the buyer can check the phone in person and I don't have to ship.

Please do not lowball in the thread and use PM for offers, negotiation etc. Thanks!

rocky_pratik said:
Nokia 5800 for 10000rs....huh...

All the best for your sales..

:p

Priced considering the price of a new one at Mobile Store. Negotiations are obviously possible with genuine buyers.

@all please note that the extended warranty is genuine Nokia India warranty valid at any Nokia care center throughout India - it cost Rs.1000+ for phones with selling price greater than Rs.10,000. Other extras include a ScratchGard screen protector and a soft slip case.

Sorry for crapping the thread.
Revise your price dude...I am getting the same at a local store here for Rs. 12,800/-
Gosh how the prices come down on these things !

^^Dude i was shocked because i recently sold my 5800 to iyengar for 6500rs

My peice was in mind condition without any scratches.

Dont wanna crap your thread but if you want a quick sale than revise your price dude.

:D

iyengar said:
If its the same price(6.5K for which i bought) or even.5K extra.. I would go for another... I swear..

eBRo
That's very nice to know! And if an iPhone 4 is for 15k, I would go for one. . . I swear. . . :p

@Gaurish : 8k for the cell plus rs.500 for the Sennheiser PMX 60.

I'm not particularly fond of neckbands but they'll make an excellent gift.

You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back