Nokia 6680 out...

IceFusion

Skilled
Nokia announced that it has started deliveries of the Nokia 6680, introduced just one month ago at the 3GSM World Congress in Cannes, France. The device will be available in markets across Europe, Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. When exactly will it reach India remains to be seen. Some key

Features
Two integrated digital cameras: 1.3 megapixel and VGA
Experience two-way video calls and see face-to-face as you talk in real time
Video sharing capability
High-resolution, 262,144-color display
Capture quality images and video
Nokia XpressPrint printing solution: PictBridge, Bluetooth wireless technology, MultiMediaCard (MMC)
Fast WCDMA and EDGE connections for broadband-speed browsing plus tri-band GSM phone with global roaming capability
Convenient email access with automatic download to send images and view documents
Calendar, contacts, and other personal information management features plus data printing
Music player with stereo audio
10 MB internal dynamic memory for contacts, text messages, multimedia messages, ringing tones, images, video clips, calendar notes, to-do list, and applications
Expandable memory: 64 MB Reduced Size Dual Voltage (1.8/3V) MultiMediaCard (MMC)*
Hot swap slot for easy MMC card insertion and removal

It may just be one of nokia's bestseller phones...htough the RSMMC is still to showup in india

WOW, it looks like a k700i and 6670 combined :p
It's a 256k color walla!!!

I guess we will have this one released in India at around july or august :(

How much will it costs? Any guesses? I think it will cost around 20k-22k :)

Well...I've been waiting for the other variant of this one, the Nokia 6681.
The only difference is that it does not have that extra VGA cam in front of it which this one possesses. And also this one has 3G, but the other variant has only EDGE, no 3G.

Back