Nokia 701 launched in India

RS4

Skilled
HoYDc.jpg

Nokia 701 is now available for Rs.16999, 701 is the first symbian belle phone along with 1GHz processor and 512MB ram.

Source: Nokia 701 | Nokia 701, 1 Year Nokia Warranty | IndiaPlaza

For a starting price of 15.7k, I'm really excited.

I think the next PR3.0 will bring even a great deal more to Symbian.

Plus, this phone has everything I would ever need, I think price should drop within next few months.

^^ The price will certainly drop in the next few months as demand for symbian based phones is very low now, everyone wants android eventhough most of the people wont utilize even 10% of the features of such smartphones :p

^^ when you say 10% of the features? what is the remaining 90% which people dont use?

I mean, even if we have a 2 ghz proccy , 2gb ram and a gpu also in new phones

the phone is used for music, internet, videos, games, ebooks, camera,office capabilities etc!

What else can it do?

what is it that no one uses?

EEeek

The phone looks more attractive to me. 701 > Defy & SL i9003 now for me.

but scared to commit to nokia again.

avinashwarrier said:
^^ when you say 10% of the features? what is the remaining 90% which people dont use?

I mean, even if we have a 2 ghz proccy , 2gb ram and a gpu also in new phones

the phone is used for music, internet, videos, games, ebooks, camera,office capabilities etc!

What else can it do?

what is it that no one uses?

Most of the people i know have bought Ghz+ android phones and use it only for calling and texting :bleh: Not for browsing or games or maps or ebooks or office, dont even think about rooting and custom roms, they just wanted android :eek:hyeah:

Anyone interested in buying this phone - i can get you 10-15 % flat discount on nokia price and not letsbuy or any other site's price

i have a friend who was interested in buying this and he has someone close working in nokia

If anyone wants i can try to help :)

^^^

ok will ask my friend and let you know or else i will post it here only

btw do you have any idea of its nokia price[price in nokia gallery] ?

Nokia phones give great battery life but lets see if it will be true for this 1 ghz phone . N8 gave good battery backup because it had just 600 mhz processor but i doubt about 701

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

This phone will also suck like other nokia symbian phones....
This is android era and nokia is still holding on with symbian.....
Now on two types of phone os are sold:
1.ios
2.android
Android is like windows(PC) for mobile......
Nokia should change the os to android...

m-jeri said:
^^

Can you please PM/post that price. I am intd. :D

babhishek said:
@swastikraj : could you help with a nokia e series?

the e7 is what i am looking at

:)

Sorry guyz just had a talk with my friend and unfortunately his father is out of India at the moment and wont return until Diwali

So he is going to purchase after Diwali

I am sorry :(

Back