FS: Mobile Nokia CA-157 USB OTG Cable for N8 E7 C6-01 C7 X3-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

anu0512

Adept
Sold Out

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Nokia CA-157 USB OTG Cable for N8 E7 C6-01 C7 X3-02 (Two Cables)

• Price: XXXXX

• Time of Purchase: 10/06/2012

• Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No | 0 Months

• Reason for Sale: I thought it will fit in Motorola Droid 3 socket, but the socket is different.

• Purchase Invoice Available: No

• Product Condition: Brand New 5/5

• Accessories Included: Only Cable

• Product Location: Kanpur , Uttar Pradesh.

• Preferred Courier: Trackon

• Shipping Charges: Free

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Gold Coins.

seguF.jpg

gmJRW.jpg

where did you source it from and how much was the original cost?

Really it necessary to mention the source & go yourself and look at into your local market I hope you will find the price, but the quality of cable is A-class there is no difference between this one and the Nokia provided inside the box N8.

will this work on other devices like (s2 & note )

Sorry mate I have no idea.

will this work on other devices like (s2 & note )
nope, wont work.i have the same cable and have the n8 and the note.tried using it but there is a slight difference in design and hence the usb slot doennt match.hence i think wont work for the s2 either

Really it necessary to mention the source & go yourself and look at into your local market I hope you will find the price, but the quality of cable is A-class there is no difference between this one and the Nokia provided inside the box N8.

No need to be hostile mate. Was interested. nvm though.

nope, wont work.i have the same cable and have the n8 and the note.tried using it but there is a slight difference in design and hence the usb slot doennt match.hence i think wont work for the s2 either

the last time I tried, probably 6-8months back, the original N8 cable did worked with S2. I tested Microsoft mouse and a pendrive. Dunno why it will not work now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back