Nokia E52 with box and accessories [no warranty] + SanDisk mSDHC 16GB Class 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamaraj

Adept
I'm selling my Nokia E52 (Black Aluminium (Aluminum for US retards)) with original box, bill, and all the (untouched) accessories, purchased on 1st of June' 2010 for INR 12,688/-.

Condition: 9.5/10, considering it was a standby phone and barely saw any light of the day. Included is an el-cheapo pouch for free (with my DNA samples, and maybe bacteria and some shizz). [UPDATE: In case it wasn't clear enough, the phone is practically unblemished - no scratches, zero signs of wear and tear. I have also since revised the condition rating to 9.5/10, for it was only occasionally used in all of the thirteen months of its stay with me.]

Reason: Too many phones. Nexus S' weight and bulk leaves little choice for me these days. I still adore Nokia's battery mojo, though.

Included: Box in pristine 9.5/10 condition, original bill is a less than stellar 8/10, taking into account the paper quality those idiots use. All of the accessories, including headphones, car holder, charger, and USB data cable are unused - moar liek untouched, virgin, etc. I mostly used another Nokia USB cable and spare E52 charger/car charger. Also included is the 2GB card that came with it. For free. I am generous, aren't I?

Warranty: It's been 13 months, so I guess it's over, genius!

Others: Updated to latest firmware (054.003); transceiver tested: this noon (26th of July, 2011)

Problems: None. You are allowed to touch and test, but no fondling.

Asking price: 5,000/- only (plus shipping); 6,000/- with the untouched, brand new 16GB SanDisk microSHDC Class 4 card in photos (I'll keep the 2GB card in this case, you clueless thing!) - shipped. This is the final, non-negotiable price.

In case you are interested in the card alone, be prepared to send me a colorful gift envelope with Rs 900/- and Re 1 coin firmly pasted on it. (UPDATE: card free to budding philosophers and geniuses in the making.)

Preference: Females, shemales, males, nonsexuals; New Delhi, NCR, the rest of India. (In that order; left to right, or right to left in case you're retarded and/or Spiderman). Shipping extra.

Contact #: 9990756340

Notes: Drop me a PM in case you're making an offer I can't refuse; though most likely I will. I'm like that. Better even, send me an SMS before calling me, or I won't take your call. I'm usually a busy guy, except when I'm not.

Pics: Not NSFW. Sorry to disappoint.

More pictures [28th July, 2011]:

No, I'm not selling the Kindle.

TL;DR - Read the whole f'ing thing. If I can write it, you can read it.

PS: First come, first served; no b1tching allowed. The Luxor pen in pic #1 is not for sale.

PPS: Yes, the handsome guy in avatar is yours truly.

PPPS: I am offering the card free to anyone who is into philosophy and logic, and has read at least half a dozen books on the subject matter, be it Plato's theory of Forms, metamathematics and its abstract nature, Kant and other German giants (Husserl, Hegel, Heidegger), linguistics, Wittgenstein, Russell, Frege, Goedel, Chalmers, Kripke, Dennett, Hofstadter, or even Slavoj Zizek. Offer valid till 29th.

kingdomraj said:
I can buy the card if you want... The microsd card

I'd sell you my k.. k... kidneys, my dear, but then I'd have to piss in a f'ing pouch the entire time. You can have my card, but let's wait and see if someone wants the c.. c... combo!

---

Also, a very generous 11/- off the card, and 51/- off the phone for females and shemales. This is when you wish you were one, right? Right? Oh yes! Come out of the closet, already!

Please put me in line for this.

Willing to buy it f i can spare enough just coz this is Yami's phone.

Will use it to call those those i am better off yelling at but held back by my dislike for indecency.

:)

Yamaraj said:
I'd sell you my k.. k... kidneys, my dear, but then I'd have to piss in a f'ing pouch the entire time. You can have my card, but let's wait and see if someone wants the c.. c... combo!

---

Also, a very generous 11/- off the card, and 51/- off the phone for females and shemales. This is when you wish you were one, right? Right? Oh yes! Come out of the closet, already!
Dude may b u didn't learn how to speak n communicate with others.

Btw are u retard..

Cheers

ps - you may keep and enjoy your micro sd.

Also i am astonished to see the moderators liking the advertisement. C'mon..

kingdomraj said:
Dude may b u didn't learn how to speak n communicate with others.

Btw are u a retard

I'm also a Grammar Nazi. And you are making me very, very angry. Lighten up, Francis. Life's more than just walking constipated like a carrot's up your arse.

There's a fine line between genius and massive retardation. I'm still on the fence. Think Diogenes, Cantor, Nietzsche (minus the syphilis, obviously), and Hofstadter; only more retarded and proud of it. Just be glad I haven't gone all Wittgenstein, Kripke, Searle, Chalmers, and Pinker on you. You don't understand language; you merely speak it. Barely at that. The ontological and epistemological evidences are against you. The social etiquette you speak of is but a song and dance ritual you follow without an iota of insight into its implications.

I could sell you my words, but you wouldn't even know to interpret them. Good luck, and good night.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Please put me in line for this.

Willing to buy it f i can spare enough just coz this is Yami's phone.

Will use it to call those those i am better off yelling at but held back by my dislike for indecency.

:)

Hey, Bikey sir! It's been a long time. Thanks for the honor! And that is precisely what this phone was used for. You have it all figured out already. Let me know and I'll cut the red tape for you.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

kingdomraj said:
Cheers

ps - you may keep and enjoy your micro sd.

Also i am astonished to see the moderators liking the advertisement. C'mon..

Just in case you are going to lose your sleep over this: I was picking on your careless deployment of ellipses, which is frowned upon in circles where literati engage in circlejerks, define syntax and other linguistic elements of the language you so mercilessly slaughter. You hurt their feelings, and mine. Listen to George Carlin and Ricky Gervais more often. They are/were more than just stand-up comedians.

I shall also take the liberty to point out the em-dash in my reply, the glaring omission of which indeed would have overturned the context in which I was writing. Hemingway is probably swirling in his urn at the moment, and I don't blame him. Were you in my Facebook/Google+ friend list, you would have met a couple of transsexuals -- and brilliant ones at that. While not Audrey Tang, they are far more enlightened, well read, and of a sound, scientific, rational mind any of us here would give up more than our kidneys for. This medieval obsession with sexual identity and gender roles in our society plays a significant role in how much of a retarded cultural mess we are now. Perhaps this will change, but I am not an optimist. Never was. The collective hivemind of our peoples is frozen in time, all in the name of preservation, which is little more than isolationism -- possibly an outcome of analyses that spanned over centuries. I could go on and on, and write an opinion piece on how things are and how they ought to be, but you will read with a biased contempt and forget it all by your morning tea. People are disappointing more often than I should like. Humorless, tactless, witless, too sheltered to break out of that comfortable shell they are used to, scared of ideas, thoughts, and people that challenge their entire existence. But, c'est la vie.

This isn't just about buying and selling things. Communication, even though I probably suck at it, is an important ingredient. You may have learned that in your classroom, or from your parents and their parents and so on and so forth, but what you didn't learn is to offend and be offended. People are more receptive of ideas when their guards are down, not when that faux wall of mutual respect obstructs real communication, blocking all but social bullshit that people spew generously.

I am retarded, because to learn you must first unlearn. I have spent years doing both, and it has been quite an experience so far. To rebel against the conformism that is expected of trained, evolved monkeys is to walk the first flight of stairs that will take you to your very own, very personal, intellectual freedom. It is better than orgasm.

There is no animosity, no hatred, no challenging to a duel. If you want out, it is a choice you are making based entirely on your assumptions that may or may not be valid. If you decide to stay, your position in the queue is secure.

PS: I am offering the card free to anyone who is into philosophy and logic, and has read at least half a dozen books on the subject matter, be it Plato's theory of Forms, metamathematics and its abstract nature, Kant and other German giants (Husserl, Hegel, Heidegger), linguistics, Wittgenstein, Russell, Frege, Goedel, Chalmers, Kripke, Dennett, Hofstadter, or even Slavoj Zizek. I'll lose a card, but earn a friend. Hopefully.

Oh dear, some of the more interesting posts are gone! I'm thankful to that silly clipboard for retaining the buffer long enough to make it possible for me to re-post bits and pieces that are related to my original post, and in reply to the accusations of being an inconsiderate retard. I request the moderators to let this one live for a few hours, because it explains my reasons of making the card freely available to enlightened members of this forum.

Just in case you are going to lose your sleep over this: I was picking on your careless deployment of ellipses, which is frowned upon in circles where literati engage in circlejerks, define syntax and other linguistic elements of the language you so mercilessly slaughter. You hurt their feelings, and mine. Listen to George Carlin and Ricky Gervais more often. They are/were more than just stand-up comedians.

I shall also take the liberty to point out the em-dash in my reply, the glaring omission of which indeed would have overturned the context in which I was writing. Hemingway is probably swirling in his urn at the moment, and I don't blame him. Were you in my Facebook/Google+ friend list, you would have met a couple of transsexuals -- and brilliant ones at that. While not Audrey Tang, they are far more enlightened, well read, and of a sound, scientific, rational mind any of us here would give up more than our kidneys for. This medieval obsession with sexual identity and gender roles in our society plays a significant role in how much of a retarded cultural mess we are now. Perhaps this will change, but I am not an optimist. Never was. The collective hivemind of our peoples is frozen in time, all in the name of preservation, which is little more than isolationism -- possibly an outcome of analyses that spanned over centuries. I could go on and on, and write an opinion piece on how things are and how they ought to be, but you will read with a biased contempt and forget it all by your morning tea. People are disappointing more often than I should like. Humorless, tactless, witless, too sheltered to break out of that comfortable shell they are used to, scared of ideas, thoughts, and people that challenge their entire existence. But, c'est la vie.

This isn't just about buying and selling things. Communication, even though I probably suck at it, is an important ingredient. You may have learned that in your classroom, or from your parents and their parents and so on and so forth, but what you didn't learn is to offend and be offended. People are more receptive of ideas when their guards are down, not when that faux wall of mutual respect obstructs real communication, blocking all but social bullshit that people spew generously.

I am retarded, because to learn you must first unlearn. I have spent years doing both, and it has been quite an experience so far. To rebel against the conformism that is expected of trained, evolved monkeys is to walk the first flight of stairs that will take you to your very own, very personal, intellectual freedom. It is better than orgasm.

There is no animosity, no hatred, no challenging to a duel. If you want out, it is a choice you are making based entirely on your assumptions that may or may not be valid. If you decide to stay, your position in the queue is secure.

PS: I am offering the card free to anyone who is into philosophy and logic, and has read at least half a dozen books on the subject matter, be it Plato's theory of Forms, metamathematics and its abstract nature, Kant and other German giants (Husserl, Hegel, Heidegger), linguistics, Wittgenstein, Russell, Frege, Goedel, Chalmers, Kripke, Dennett, Hofstadter, or even Slavoj Zizek. I'll lose a card, but earn a friend. Hopefully.

Since the prospective buyer it was on hold for has backed out, I'm bumping this thread again. People interested in phone and card both have taken precedence over others. Offers worth less than INR 5,000/- (plus shipping) for phone, and INR 6,000/- (including shipping) for the combo pack will be SOA[1].

The free card offer expires tomorrow. Also, I'm flying early next month, and won't be back before the end of August. So, hurry!

[1] Shredded on arrival.

Yes, very much available. <picture me rubbing my sweaty palms together in desperate anticipation> PM me your offers.

hi, i want to claim the card on the following basis:

card free to budding philosophers and geniuses in the making.

I am a philisopher, u may verify.

net said:
hi, i want to claim the card on the following basis:

card free to budding philosophers and geniuses in the making.

I am a philisopher, u may verify.

The offer expired last night. I'm sorry.

Offer valid till 29th.

If you can, however, explain Wittgenstein's private language, and Dreyfus' Heideggerian argument against Artificial Intelligence in your own words, I'm willing to offer you a generous 20% discount. What have you studied so far? Which philosophers have you read? Which books? Tell me about it.

Also, I hope you aren't trolling.

August bump.

I sincerely thank all you kind gentlemen for your fanmail (my vanity knows no ends). I really do appreciate it, but I should like you all more were you not so stingy and just as generous with your wallets and cards, which unfortunately is not the case.

Friends, comrades, citizens, brothers (and uncles): spend some f'ing money and buy this awesome piece of hardware, damnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back