Nokia N8-01 (801?) leaks on video, looks smoking hot

RS4

Skilled
Pd9CE.jpg
2Xar6.jpg

The images of this phone were spotted in a Nokia 700 hands-on video while testing its video player :p
The phone is expected to come with Symbian Belle, edge-to-edge curved screen with qHD resolution and an awesome camera.

Source:Nokia N8-01 (801?) leaks on video- GSMArena.com news

@ comp@ddict : Belle with the Qt UI layer removes the hard resolution restriction enforced by AVKON. Look at the E6 , it has compatibility issues but most of the native apps work well enough. Just saying ;)

can BELLE is to be compaired or anywhere near the Android? As nokia put 1 GHz & Andridish.... UI. Am inclined towards nokia 600!

ggt said:
@RS4. time to upgrade your nokia 3G Phone :p

Let it launch first, hope Stephen Elop doesnt destroy this phone by launching it too late to ensure its failure,afterall its not his love:WP7

Tech Savy said:
can BELLE is to be compaired or anywhere near the Android? As nokia put 1 GHz & Andridish.... UI. Am inclined towards nokia 600!

UI performance ? Easily yes. Apps ? Thats your call... there is more than enough for what i need but there are others who aren't satisfied by even a 100,000 options.. so go through the Ovi Store and see if it has everything you want.

Also.. see if you can step up to the 700.. thats one slick phone.

dhruvrock2000 said:
UI performance ? Easily yes. Apps ? Thats your call... there is more than enough for what i need but there are others who aren't satisfied by even a 100,000 options.. so go through the Ovi Store and see if it has everything you want.

Also.. see if you can step up to the 700.. thats one slick phone.

Oh that's one nice thing about Belle. And N700 is 3.5" right?

So now we have two range of Symbian^3 phones I guess, one using the older chipset with 256MB RAM and 32MB VRAM(N8 to N500) and the new chipset having 512MB RAM coupled with 128MB VRAM(N600 thru N710)

^^ That is correct. I can do a video of Belle on my N8 if you want..

My favorite of the new generation Symbian phones has to be the 700.. used it for a few days. Absolutely tiny size and still a full smartphone of course.

Back