FS: Mobile Nokia N8+lots Extra -powerpack, video stand/beltclip,hard case, car mount 11K!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mh09ad5578

the aRchiTect!
Adept
    • Product Name:Nokia N8 Mobile phone
    • Expected Price: Rs 11,000/->SOLD for 10K locally!! CAR HOLDER AND HDMI CABLE sold already!!!
    • Shipping charges:inclusive hsall ship via DTDC blue
    • Manufacturer page URL:Nokia N8-00 - Nokia N8 - Smartphones with Touch Screen and 12 MP Camera - Nokia - India
    • Description if any: Am selling my Nokia N8 which i was using as a stand by phone. Served me well for a year. Works perfectly well, earlier used to last me a day of heavy use, nowdays lasts almost 2-2.5 days without recharge. Normal daily wear n tear. There is no Box or manuals with the phone. The phone is 3 network branded one; so cant be used in the UK. works perfectly fine everywhere else. This is a made in finland peice.Loads of extras that i brought for using with phone.-
    • Things included shall be-phone, nokia headset-wh-701, nokia original charger-european pin, HDMI cable sold, USB on the go cable, data cable (data cable is a bit frayed, works well though), battery pack cum case-this increases the battery life by one full charge-great while travelling, hard case with belt clip cum video stand, and car mount sold.
    • Reason for Sale:Using as standby phone, so downgrading.
    • Product condition: 7 of 10
    • Purchase Date: with me since about 12 months
    • Remaining Warranty period: None
    • Warranty available in: Not applicable
    • Invoice Available: Not available
    • Some more high res https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iltmwne9767rz9u/a3ptU8_mtC

20120928_232737.jpg20120928_232820.jpg20120928_233303.jpg20120928_233558.jpg

• Enter these basic information about yourself
    • Shipping from: Chitradurga, Karnataka State
    • Shipping to: All over India
    • Preferred courier:Speed Post/DTDC blue as none of the couriers in my town accept mobiles!!!
      sad.png
    • Payment options: Cash /bank transfer
  • Thanx for for your interest.
Price reduced guys!!!grab it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.vodafone.in/phones/pages/nokia_overview.aspx?pid=15&cid=mum

It's without contract or anything,just go into shop and buy it....With one year warranty,extra one year warranty can claim by adding 800-900 rs,your phone alone only worth 7-8k..
@manucitc i called up the vodafone customer care professional in my town. he says the n8 is unavailable with them, when i mentioned the price on the website and need one he said he needs to make enquiry and shall call back after confirmation. i still think my price holds good and need reference from any online retailer. And i already have enquiries for the phone so i think the price is fair enough.

@manucitc i called up the vodafone customer care professional in my town. he says the n8 is unavailable with them, when i mentioned the price on the website and need one he said he needs to make enquiry and shall call back after confirmation. i still think my price holds good and need reference from any online retailer. And i already have enquiries for the phone so i think the price is fair enough.

Its available in my towm...i am just saying your phone has no warranty and its not new so price dont justify ...

unholding as interested person still price negotiating open to reasonable offers . Wont consider Vodafone price unless confirmed by purchase by someone. Still haven't got confirmation from local Vodafone office regarding their sale price in my town. Shall reconsider price if source is an online retailer.

Selling few accessories alone? like car mount, hard case with belt clip cum video stand, and HDMI adapter.

One suggestion though - Never use Speedpost for shipping phones :lemmings:

newway you got pm! @gREen you got pm!ok guys shall ship only using dtdc blue. thanx for the pointers.

HDMI cable and car holder sold to @newway01 . phone and rest stuff available at Rs9700/- shipped via DTDC blue!!! bumper!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back