Status
Not open for further replies.

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Selling on behalf of my good friend
Product: Nokia N82 Black
Expected Price: Rs 6900/-
Time of Purchase: May,09
Reason for Sale: Already using SE C905 and ordered N8 :)
Product Condition: Excellent--was specially used for taking images with its Xenon 5mp camera. Minor scratches on screen. MM & camera are whitish. D pad navigation key color worn out.
Accessories incl.: Box, charger, battery, TV-out cable, PC usb cable.(All original)

Headphones are not included as the original ones are lost and were crap. 1gb mmc.
Firmware: Updated to latest v35.0.002
Product Location: Mumbai
Payment Options: COD/ Bank transfer

Click for Images
**Its for local sale, so Mumbai/ Thane people preferred or if anybody can arrange pickup.
**Low ballers no crapping here, please use the PM route.

Disclaimer: Once sold the item will be the responsibility of the owner. He should check it thoroughly at the time of delivery itself. Any complaints or issues arising thereafter will not be entertained and the item will not be taken back on any grounds nor there will be any payment refunds.

bandra

on hold for dj_faithless

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

cant hold for so long dj_faithless

bump...

open for others

Np Ronit. But I'm still interested for a friend who was very keen to buy the N82. Was out for a wedding at BKC. So didn't get time to contact that fellow. Can you PM me your contact details so I can get in touch with you.

Hey ROnit, Carry on with your sale. My friend works in a BPO so does not get time. He wants to view your fone & decide to buy it. So he mite take longer. If it's still there this weekend let me know :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back