Nokia Phones Going Cheap ( N85 , 5800 , 5130 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

@maxdemon
Adept
Nokia 5130 XpressMusicâ„¢ with ZAGG's invisibleSHIELDâ„¢

Hello, I was looking to sell Nokia 5130 XpressMusicâ„¢ with accessories. Please read all the information carefully. I have tried to be as descriptive as possible. If you have any questions, Kindly PM me or come to chat via Yahoo!

Yahoo IDs:

piyush_krrish11

max_demon123

• Nokia 5130 + 2GB microSDâ„¢ Card + ZAGG's InvisibleShieldâ„¢ Full Body (Brand New & Sealed Pack)

The Nokia 5130 has 5 Months warranty left (Bought on 11th May 2009)

Contents:

1. Cellular Handset
  2. BL-5C Battery
  3. Earphones
  4. Data Cable
  5. Charger
  6. User Guide
  7. SanDiskâ„¢ 2GB microSDâ„¢ Card
  8. ZAGG's InvisibleShieldâ„¢ Full Body​

This phone is the best in budget category. The music quality is also awesome. I had not purchased this phone, but won in a bet. I had kept it precisely. The guy has lost its box and bill but this phone is working perfectly and in Nokia Care now a days they check online with IMEI# So no bill is necessary nowadays for repairs (I have tested myself). I had Purchased SanDisk 2GB microSDâ„¢ card (1GB microSDâ„¢ card that came with the phone is lost). Also I will include one ZAGG's invisibleSHIELDâ„¢ worth $24.99 USD with it.

Asking Price - Rs. 3,500 + 300 Shipping [Via DTDC Plus]

P.S. - Please Consider the price of the invisibleSHIELDâ„¢ as it is not easily available in India and for the 5130 the cost is $24.99 USD (Rs. 1,166.50 INR)

See Video :

YouTube - invisibleSHIELDâ„¢ - iPhone 3G Scratch Test

Gallery - (Taken with Sony DSLR Alpha 230L without Flash ISO1600)

Link To Image Shack Gallery ImageShack -

Thanks In Advance, The Prices are Negotiable :)

@naveen58 - PM'ed

Already hold for - dmudgal (received PM first)

If he backs up, you are next in the line.

~ Peace ~

Also why dont you sell your bt seperately and reduce price of n85...someone on te is lookin for a bt headset...

today or tomorrow 5800 will go , 5130 is on hold for madhokviky , if anyone want to buy BT headset its selling price is 1k , i have pm'ed the guy who created wtb thread for bt headset .

i will complete deal with naveen58 within one day

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/6471/dsc00675w.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7171/dsc00683p.jpg
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/360/dsc00682dm.jpg

there is an small error (clearly visible on 2nd image ) the blue dot is benethe the gloss layer . it is so small that it can be ignored , just posting image fyi

more pics of 5800

The 5800 is sold guys, Up for grabs are:

Nokia N85 + InvisibleShieldâ„¢ - Rs. 12,000/-* On Hold for Local Buddy
Nokia 5130 + SanDisk 2GB microSDâ„¢ - Rs. 3,500/-*
Jabra BT125 Bluetooth Headset - Rs. 1,000/-*

*Shipping Charges Extra. Phones will be shipped via BlueDart and Headset using DTDC.

I will also give InvisibleShield with Nokia 5130 once I receive it. ZAGG already shipped my 5130's shield on 3rd of Dec. Even if you purchase now, I will ship the shield at my own cost the day I receive it.

@chiron - PM'ed

@m-jeri - Your Item will ship out today via First Flight. I will PM you the tracking#.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back