Nokia/Samsung Dual Sim Mobile with 3K.

vinaycm

Adept
One of my friends is looking to buy a Dual Sim mobile within a budget of 3K. His main requirements are:

* Dual Sim, Dual Standby
* Good Build Quality. Should last for 2 years or more.
* Good Battery Backup
* Camera. Even a VGA one will do.
* GPRS/3G is not a priority.
* Should be Nokia or Samsung.

Please let me know your suggestions on which phone to go for considering the above given requirements.

Go with Samsung Value For Money Handset

Samsung E2152M - 2.5k or less VGA Camera & low resolution display with loud sound & good build quality.

C3212

Metro C3322 - V.Good 2 mp camera

Hero E2232

I have E2652 Touch Screen with 1.3mp camera but pics are AMAZING clear & good :)

Thanks for the responses, but my friend seems to be a bit more inclined towards Nokia. Are there any Nokia alternatives out there at the same price range? Heard that Nokia Dual Sims have some issues, would like to know more about it also.

I have the e2232 and its a good phone. Real standby time is 11 days with next to no use and with heavy use you will get around 2-3 days. I only use it one sim though. I like the keypad and screen as well.

Two things lacking in this phone are:

no usb port

kinda loose cover.

The back cover actually feels very nice when you hold the phone. But sometimes it comes off! Its kinda loose.

hai every one i am doing a lot of survey on the net about dual sim standby bocs i do want a basic dual sim. here are my survey results. samsung 2232 seems to be good then comes 2152. but both of them do have problem in connecting to internet. 2152 uses one transever for both its sim so it consumes only less power. nokia c2-00 hang often . it fails to make good impression among the users that is what user given in their review. c2-02/03 also failed to impress the users its touch sensitive is not good for the users. to me iam watching motorola would do better than sam and nokia in dual sim market. yes it has released three budjet phones ,for moto it is rare to see such an attempt. ex109 for 3,200 rs., is qwerty key pad with dual sim , 2 mp cam,gprs/edge,fm radiao video play inbuilt speaker. ex119 for 6,000 rs. a touch and type phone with wifi enabled. to surprise all yes a flip phone (similar to motorazor)ex212 so beautiful ,for 4,500 appox. reviews have started coming. so iam narrowing on to moto dual sim. any user of these phone review them please.

The Samsung 5212 is a very good option when it comes to dual active phone. Its got amazing battery life and is very robust. My only gripe is the lack of a 3.5m jack for the headset and a non std usb connection. The metro c3322 seems to have a 3.5mm jack. Anybody who has first hand experience with its battery life and whether it is dual active or dual standby?

@manickavasagamt - Wow, it seems you are doing a lot of research! All the old dual SIM threads are revived! :)
Just curious, are you in anyway connected to Moto phones distribution in India?

yes dear . after all, posting informations, and we connected through these posts and threads wil make every one thing about every others as mouth peace of brands.
poor u would not know ,mot stood up because of one model ,moto razr. now ther is a come back of razr in a new avathar! moto ex212 a dual display dual sim beauty. so try u wil go mouthshut.
--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

[/COLOR]Ouch!

Chill man, Everyone is entitled for their views!. have not gone distributor for bikes symbian ur nokia c5 .........
Chill man, Everyone is entitled for their views!.

Back