Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

Anyone knows where to buy small transparent containers/boxes to seep small electronics and screws
I store them in sweet boxes (like those small plastic containers you get with Haldiram's sweets like son papdi, etc) after washing them of course. Other option is to store them in small cardboard boxes you get from some shopping site. You just need to put them inside ziplock bags to segregate them. I prefer ziplock bags since they are more versatile and take less space than boxes of fixed size. Use two bags if you feel one will tear apart. Or you can put some paper inside that acts like a barrier too.

Edit: To answer your q, you can find tiny pill boxes on amazon. There are other acrylic or plastic cases too but most of them are quite costly for what they do.

Anyone knows where to buy small transparent containers/boxes to seep small electronics and screws

This is what I use to keep all those screw... Collecting them over the years...

http://www.ebay.in/itm/28-Case-Medi...sule-Organizer-Tablet-Pill-Case-/282319119848

http://www.ebay.in/itm/2Pcs-28-Case...sule-Organizer-Tablet-Pill-Case-/172322799495

Right now got 4x of these with 28 compartments. There is another version with 21 compartments (bigger compartments) with same overall size... Got 6x of those 21 compartment ones as well for bigger screws & stuff... Some of these are 100% clear while others are as per the link...

Also got one of this for larger stuff......

http://www.ebay.in/itm/24-Slot-Adju...wellry-Organizer-Case-Container-/191957770851

Last edited:
ASUS RADEON RX 580 4GB DUAL EDITION GDDR5 @ Rs 11999

EPIC Games has Rocket League, Football Manager 2020 and Watch Dogs 2 for free, to top it off you get additional 10$ coupon on adding Rocket League to your library.

EPIC Games has Rocket League, Football Manager 2020 and Watch Dogs 2 for free, to top it off you get additional 10$ coupon on adding Rocket League to your library.
Thanks redeemed rocket league as well as purchased horizon for 5 usd using the coupon

I want to buy blue Pilot G2 07 pens. I haven't checked at local stationary shop yet but online too seems not much is available. I see many US imports but they are ridiculously expensive.

Can anyone tell where I can buy the G2 pilot pens?

I want to buy blue Pilot G2 07 pens. I haven't checked at local stationary shop yet but online too seems not much is available. I see many US imports but they are ridiculously expensive.

Can anyone tell where I can buy the G2 pilot pens?

Thanks for the links but if you see they are Purple and Black colors and moreover imports or something as their cost is ourtageous.

May be dumb query but do we have any boxers which are nearest to these or similar of same / other brand which are available on any Indian eCommerce websites?

It has so happened that since last 10 years, I have always used the above brand and I got them from US (was in US at that time) but now as I am in India only, I cannot get it and if I don't get anywhere, I will need to use Rahul's service to get them.

Back