Norton Internet Security 2010 2yr 3pc for 550

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have already bought two licenses and both are genuine. With retail boxes it will be over 2000. I can ask for a quote if more than 10 are interested

will find out the rate for boxes. it will be hard to ship though since i never really get out of college much.

2000 bucks for the box pack will kill the sweetness of the deal.

Well in absence of retail box you can get the bill from the dealer - if by any chance the key is leaked out you can contact Norton Customer care with the proof of purchase. Can you arrange for proper bill from the dealer?

Distri is getting these keys from some other country, so I don't think it will be possible to get bills.
I am using two licenses. Will update in a few weeks how the keys are working. Till now everything seems to be A O K

be very careful bro..if you are the only one getting this deal, there definitely is something fishy...I'm not doubting you...just wondering about the distributor...

^^ This seems to be a good deal.

I have passed on the ebay link to the distri and will push him further citing larger orders and ask for warranty clause.
I guess we can also organize a go directly from ebay in this case :hap2:

Guys, got an email from the distri. He says he has been selling these keys from Norton for over 4 years now and is willing to back it up.
I probed him further and gave the ebay link
I got him to match a price of 8 USD per license, a slight discount from the lowest ebay price.
I am a bit sceptical though, because he is not giving out any more info, maybe because it involves some trade channels.

I have already bought two licenses 3 days back and both activated to 731 days :) but I have lost ~Rs350 in the process because of the higher initial price

So how much is the final price now for a 3 pc license for 2 yrs ?

If it comes to arnd 8 USD (arnd 375-380) bucks. I am in for it.

Sent a pm to everyone regarding payment details. Will request people who receive the keys to please keep this thread updated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back