Norton internet security 2012

just added as payee on SBI, have to wait 16hrs to get it activated

Stupid SBI getting more annoying

meantime hope akg gets some info on 2yr liecence

Sending payment in an hour.

EDIT

Just now tried transferring money from ICICI Bank but cut off time for NEFT is over . Will do on Monday.

How about creating another thread if more people are interested... I would like to buy one 1 year license too for 328 bucks... :) Count me in if anybody backs out... Been using NIS 2011 for free from last one year by resetting the three months trial again and again :p... But 328 bucks is really pennies for a product like NIS 2012... I would definately like to buy this year's NIS...

^^

buddy you can also conduct a group order ..... if you can wait 2 months ... clown_abhi is interested in 3 License of 1 year each and 1 member is also there who wants to buy 1 year 1 license....

and including you ...you already reached 5 ....you need 5 more..... :D

kingdomraj said:
Even i need one more license

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

then why didnt you done 2 here?

when you send the PM ,there was 2 available... :)

dont worry,,,,,, Ask Hades to start a new thread and you buy 1 with him...... :)

payment sent with "prasanth11 NIS 2012" in remarks column

One doubt,anybody has idea, is the same key vaild for 10 liecences or 10 different keys?

members interested ............no of activation...........payment status

1.myself................................ 3

2.rahul.................................. 1

3.prasanth ............................ 1...................received

4.prankie............................... 1

5.techpal............................... 1

6.rishab ................................ 1

7.kingdomraj...........................1

8.VAR89..................................1

TOTAL= 10 out of 10...... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED .... NOW REPORTING THREAD TO MODS TO CONVERT IT TO GROUP ORDER........... PAYMENT DETAILS WILL BE ADDED SOON.,......

i receive a cash deposit ....from amit.kindly tell your techenclave ID

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

prasanth11 said:
payment sent with "prasanth11 NIS 2012" in remarks column

One doubt,anybody has idea, is the same key vaild for 10 liecences or 10 different keys?

same key ...... it is valid for 10 activations.

Just want to ask one question out of curiosity :S... If anybody leaks the norton key online... Would the key become blacklisted... And what would happen to the people who already activated their NIS using the same key after the key gets blacklisted? Would their NIS license would get expired before time?

Hades. said:
Just want to ask one question out of curiosity :S... If anybody leaks the norton key online... Would the key become blacklisted... And what would happen to the people who already activated their NIS using the same key after the key gets blacklisted? Would their NIS license would get expired before time?

well i will be happy to clear your doubts.

1.the norton key is valid for 10 activations.after 10pc/laptops are loaded with activated,the key gets linked to hardware id.

2.in case someone leaks it,it is useless.the reactivation can only be done on the computer where it is first activated.

here is the screenshot of 3 user license.see for remaining activation tab.....once it is activated on some PC...it links itself with hardware ID.so it cannot be used again on any other PC.

[attachment=9662:16431.attach]

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 159
^^^

I have transferred the amount to your account... see description "prankie NIS", you will also get notification for the same on your mobile.

Back