Note 2 for 28.3k new

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaddevil

Adept
I was just wondering if Note 2 Sealed piece for 28.3 k is a good deal.

These pieces are from custom and carry warranty.

If I have 3-4 people more who are interested, I can get them for 28.3.
Let me know

PS: Only MUMBAI buyers

(Mods I did not know where to paste such thread, since its a good deal put it here)

Kind of interested if the piece would be sealed and has full warranty.

Let me know how this goes mate.

Ah.. Excuse my haste, but im not from mumbai so wont work out i guess. But if u 'do' change your mind im up for it.

yes sure, since these pieces are from custom, ill check the boxes and the bill and remaining warranty , then will go ahead. Since I myself was looking for Note 2 :)

28.3 is definitely a steal. i am finding it tough to sell my note 2 which is around 4 months old for even 27K.:(. Outside the minimum price you can get is for 34k change.

28.3 is definitely a steal. i am finding it tough to sell my note 2 which is around 4 months old for even 27K.:(. Outside the minimum price you can get is for 34k change.
a day or two back HS18 was selling it for 31.9K including a one year National warranty; after GC!

The reason is the price drop as abracadabra mentioned regarding HS18 price of 31.9k
Also many offer used note 2 hardly 15 days old for 28.5 -29k

My stock is from customs, so will be peti packed, ill check the bills to see if they carry full warranty.
If 4 members price could be 28.3 else if individuals require may be 29k
I may put a Market thread once boxes arrive.

Ok. i was not knowing this. However i could not find the phone for the said price in HS18. In any case. 28.3 for a new pphone with warranty is a steal.

I might need to reduce the price further then.

Ok. i was not knowing this. However i could not find the phone for the said price in HS18. In any case. 28.3 for a new pphone with warranty is a steal.

I might need to reduce the price further then.
HS Super deals come few times a week mate and they contain phones at steal prices...Xperia Z was 32.5 k in last deal of guess..

Also @OP wt do u mean, pieces are from customs?

HS Super deals come few times a week mate and they contain phones at steal prices...Xperia Z was 32.5 k in last deal of guess..

Also @OP wt do u mean, pieces are from customs?
A small clarification; correct me if i'm wrong ; Wasnt that deal for the Sony Xperia ZL and not Sony Xperia Z?

Op keeps saying phone is from customs, customs auction u get it for dirt cheap(way way way lesser than 28.3k) and no warranty, if he actually means indian customs.

This is not a prank first and foremost
Let me get the pieces and ill post snaps and answer all the queries.

I only wanted to know if there are people interested to get deal for note 2 at 28.3k .... ill try to get it for 28.3k so it goes cheap for all.
I need just 4 people for above price. If not the piece can come for 29K which is a good price too!

For guarantee you need invoice. Samsung seRvice centres scan invoices as and when guarantee is required. So who would generate the invoice.

Not like apple where u get guarantee on serial numbers.

lots of questions :)
Ill confirm the warranty from service center and check it thoroughly before passing it on.

I would request you all to wait for a few days tough. Let me have them in hand before answering.
This thread was to check for people interested, as I said earlier I will check them and then ONLY will I pass it forward.

lots of questions :)
Ill confirm the warranty from service center and check it thoroughly before passing it on.

I would request you all to wait for a few days tough. Let me have them in hand before answering.
This thread was to check for people interested, as I said earlier I will check them and then ONLY will I pass it forward.
Forget service centre, what's your source if it's from customs auction, then they should cost about 10k each . and also no warranty .

The Phones will be from abroad, sealed pack. Factory unlocked.
Also as PrateekS said they will have no warranty.

Service center insists on a bill, and through a source, bill will be provided from some authorised service center.

This is Info that can be shared.

Also if they cost 10k or they cost 5k, the asking price will be 29k. does it make sense to buy something for 2k and sell for 2k. (Im not involved with the profit to make things clear, I came across this offer hence passed it on.) since I was looking for Note 2.

If I get 4 people maybe the price will reduce, Hence the thread.

Also about the authenticity of the deal, as I said earlier I will check and confirm. So this is open to discussions till then.
(It is possible this deal will be cancelled if I find not worth, since I myself have some doubts that I need to clear with the source)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back