Note 9 Keynote

manju_rn

Disciple
Note 9 was released and unsurprisingly it is same as that was leaked earlier ;-) it's a great phone and time will tell whether it holds up its Juice!

However, i found the keynote presentation fascinating - not the talk but the screen layout - the screen was on the floor and above. When the note 9 came up it looked like 3d in open, simply Wow. However, i didn't see any youtuber talkimg about it

lol, that's nothing. Haven't you people haven't seen the Hatsune Miku Concert live laser projection on stage? Its so good it has shadows and dances and sings.

Another one

Lots of such 3d? projection youtube vids where she even interacts with the mcee on stage.

Last edited:
3D projection is quite mature these days

No less than the PM was playing around with it as far back as 2012[DOUBLEPOST=1533991923][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol, that's nothing. Haven't you people haven't seen the Hatsune Miku Concert live laser projection on stage? Its so good it has shadows and dances and sings.
Am quite amazed at the quality of this vocaloid software. You don't really appreciate it until you hear something in a language you're familiar with say English and then this idea of a virtual pop star becomes credible. It's still crazy to think you can get a something so realistic using just a computer. And it was ten years back when it started.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/music/hatsune-miku-creative-revolution-musicians/

Last edited:
^ is that going to become mainstream? How cool would that be if a 3d laser projection within the case displays diagnostics just above the respective components, CPU Temp, Fan Speed. This would atleast be much better compared to stupid RGBs that are in rage today

3D projection is quite mature these days

No less than the PM was playing around with it as far back as 2012[DOUBLEPOST=1533991923][/DOUBLEPOST]
Am quite amazed at the quality of this vocaloid software. You don't really appreciate it until you hear something in a language you're familiar with say English and then this idea of a virtual pop star becomes credible. It's still crazy to think you can get a something so realistic using just a computer. And it was ten years back when it started.

yeah. technology advances really fast. i wonder if in 10 years time, the quality will be life like instead of the too bright laser projection system being used right now. maybe engineers will come up with something gentle on the eyes.

Edit: that NaMo 3d projection - looks real. Guy is drinking water etc. How are they doing it? Is it shoot at one place and simultaneously broadcast it to other places? Where are the projectors though? didnt see any light source except from top.

Last edited:
Edit: that NaMo 3d projection - looks real. Guy is drinking water etc. How are they doing it? Is it shoot at one place and simultaneously broadcast it to other places? Where are the projectors though? didnt see any light source except from top.
yes, the video is a recording of the projection. I guess the equipment isn't in view there they may have zoomed in on him only. But its apparent its a projection, not bad

Back