Note: Active diverts - 5800

Whenever I make a call , I am getting a popup message "Note: Active diverts" on the phone. This is annoying since it will take some good 3-5 seconds for it to go. If you want to disconnect a call (like if you want to give a missed call), this pop up will come in the way. I have seen similar messages come in Nokia 5320. Non-touch phones will not be having issues with this since they can use the hard keys for disconnecting. But 5800 do not have any keys to do this.

I have done some search and found that this "error" is coming since an active divert will be there. I have disabled all the diverts , but still the same trouble. Then I found that, in my vodafone connection, voice calls are diverted to a vodafone no. if the phone is not reachable. The weird thing is that this active divert cannot be canceled. I thought of that as an operator setting, so contacted vodafone customer care. The girl who picked up seems to know nothing, but in the end she promised that it will be deactivated in 24 hours... still now, active divert message is there.

If anyone shares any solution, I will be very happy. :hap5:

The red key can be used to end the call right?? :huh:

And active diverts can be diabled by the service provider.

I had the same problem a long time back. Active diverts did not get disabled even when i changed the settings in the device. Called up customer care and they disabled it.

Sure , I can use the red key.. but this notification is annoying:mad:

I did call the customer support of vodafone to disable the divert and they said they will disable in 24 hours. But it seems that they didn't. I may need to call them again and may the problem will disappear after that..

vpraveenis said:
The red key can be used to end the call right?? :huh:

And active diverts can be diabled by the service provider.

Back