NSE StockTraders if any here..

I couldn't watch that Rachna video past 10 minutes. She talks in both English and Hindi and recites flop jokes. Not a professional speech. I would have left if I was sitting in the audience.

Can you message me the full version if you have it.

And which stock broker you are using?
Kotak Securities as of now.
Zerodha & Upstox on the way.

Please use this forum for tips and/or discussions only. No promotions or trading via this platform.
Tricky answer mitroo.
I just removed the curtains.
For the optimistic folks its for chit chat and tips n trick POST.
for the pessimistic its promotion.
Whats your call?

Can you message me the full version if you have it.

And which stock broker you are using?
Kuch pane keliye kathor parisram ki jarorat parti ha.
I tried to lit the fire. Rest is yours to find. Google is your friend always. [emoji4]

I couldn't watch that Rachna video past 10 minutes. She talks in both English and Hindi and recites flop jokes. Not a professional speech. I would have left if I was sitting in the audience.
Glad you didn't watch.[emoji3577]

Get your queries. Intersted persons dm me. I will think of a better medium to communicate to avoid the Noise, as per preferences mostly watsapp. For FREE as of now..
Do PM both experienced and Learners of StockMarket like ME.

MyStockScreener Watchlist For 04May2020.
No Reliance on mylist though its a great bet.
If you need the spreadsheet let me know its free.[emoji106]
CamScanner%2005-03-2020%2011.19.14_1(2).jpg

With intra day trading you compete with algorithms. They setup direct fiber lines from data centers to the exchange for low latency. You won’t win. PERIOD.
I/we dont want to win. I/we want to make some profits in the middle/swing trading.

Enter near low/not low and exit near high/not high. Or sell near high/not high and buy near low/not low.

*StockMarket terminologies used.

Strict StopLoss is a must in intraday to Limit your Losses. [emoji4]

Back