Nvidia 260GTX (or above) with Indian Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikrusty

Adept
Hi All,

Have been talking to some of you already lately. I'm looking for purchasing a nvidia 260GTX (or above if the budget permits :p) for my gaming needs. I prefer Nvidia to ATI. No am not an nvidia fanboy, but nvidia support for drivers and games is much better.

But here are some conditions.

1. The card needs to be in Indian warranty! Cannot trust US bought stuff cause my PNY Verto 6800GT blew up in white smoke just after 1.5 years :(, no warranty and no way to repair it. And it was NEVER overclocked. Man did that hurt as hell! So I've been scarred :p

2. I WILL need the original bill from you to procure warranty. So I hope you don't have other products in the bill too which have warranty that you need.

3. Mumbai sellers preferred as am from Mumbai and will come over to see some benches of the card. If not from here, then I definitely want DOA warranty personally from you, as I am not going to make round of the service centre unnecessarily.

Am already buying a Corsair PSU (with Indian Warranty) from another buyer for this card. So please let me know you offers. Thanks a lot!

And as always Techenclave's the BEST :D

I m from PUNE.

I am having a Palit GTX 260 bought about 4 to 5 months back with local bill and warranty.

For further deal take PM route :)

Alright just received a Palit 260GTX from viany_thakkur right now 10-mins back. am gonna clean it and then test it out. After that will close this thread :)

A special thanks to vinay_thakkur, I really bothered him a lot.:p Expect +1 itrader rating just after testing it ;)

------UPDATE------

Alright the Palit 260GTX card with more than 2 years warranty on it is sitting with me. Could only BIOS test it as am still waiting for my TX750 SMPS to arrive. But the cards working fine. +1 rating at ya vinay_thakkur!

Closing this thread. The Deal is Done

Thanks vinay_thakkur and thanks TE for facilitating this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back