Nvidia driver

velnellis

Recruit
Hey all, i have really big problem that i cant solve by myself.
As you know now nvidia geforce drivers are really bad and they downgrade fps.
I tried install 411 drivers 398 and older version of 417 driver.
The drivers seems to show really good performance of gameplay are really better then with a new driver of nvidia.
But the driver works not more then a 10 minutes after this time the computer dont recognize driver or something.. Because then i try to open a game it says your video card dont support game.
Before installing a driver i used DDU. I tried restarting pc many time. i used clean installation of driver.
I really need help because on game like rust i have like 20fps on lowest settings i know my pc should perform better.
My computer is: Lenovo legion i7770hq 1060gtx 6gb 8gb of ram and 2tb hdd and 120 ssd.

Hey all, i have really big problem that i cant solve by myself.
As you know now nvidia geforce drivers are really bad and they downgrade fps.
I tried install 411 drivers 398 and older version of 417 driver.
The drivers seems to show really good performance of gameplay are really better then with a new driver of nvidia.
But the driver works not more then a 10 minutes after this time the computer dont recognize driver or something.. Because then i try to open a game it says your video card dont support game.
Before installing a driver i used DDU. I tried restarting pc many time. i used clean installation of driver.
I really need help because on game like rust i have like 20fps on lowest settings i know my pc should perform better.
My computer is: Lenovo legion i7770hq 1060gtx 6gb 8gb of ram and 2tb hdd and 120 ssd.
I completely agree with you, I posted few threads regarding same few months ago.
ISsue with FAR CRY PRIMAL..
With some old version of geforce drivers game worked perfect with great fps no lags etc. (more then 80 FPS on high settings)
After updation to latest version, it just screwed the game (less then 10 fps even on lowest settings, and PC just used to hang after 10 to 20 minutes of gameplay.

Finally all fellow users here suggested it is an issue with driver updates..
Now i dont recall what version of drivers I had used.. I will check history of primal and drivers released during that time and completely Block geforce.

Thanks for advice to Block same @adventureguy , skipped this

Will try again this week and post results..

Back