Graphic Cards Nvidia GTX 1060 landing july 7

How reliable is Primeabgb? They seem to have the EVGA GTX 1060 in stock and that is the only 1060 that will fit in my case (takes less than 270mm only)[DOUBLEPOST=1476853867][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ordered GTX 1060 Mini for Rs. 22990
From where did you get it and which one? The local dealer tells me and Zotac is not of a very good quality as their cooler is not that great and getting warranty might be a problem too.

Last edited:
How reliable is Primeabgb? They seem to have the EVGA GTX 1060 in stock and that is the only 1060 that will fit in my case (takes less than 270mm only)[DOUBLEPOST=1476853867][/DOUBLEPOST]
From where did you get it and which one? The local dealer tells me and Zotac is not of a very good quality as their cooler is not that great and getting warranty might be a problem too.

From itdepot: https://www.theitdepot.com/search.html?keywords=gtx+1060

Temperature reaches around 74 C upon 100% GPU usage (playing on ultra settings). Hardly 2-8 C differences will be there with other models unless you have external cooling system.

PS: It looks like it is avaialble now In primebpgb : http://www.primeabgb.com/online-price-reviews-india/zotac-gtx-1060-mini-graphic-card-zt-p10600a-10l/

I ended up ordering the EVGA GTX 1060 6GB Gaming card. It turns out it is the wrong card since it has a sub standard cooler. Now I am thinking of getting an aftermarket cooler. It will actually be cheaper than getting the Super Clocked version.

I ended up ordering the EVGA GTX 1060 6GB Gaming card. It turns out it is the wrong card since it has a sub standard cooler. Now I am thinking of getting an aftermarket cooler. It will actually be cheaper than getting the Super Clocked version.
just a note to save time 1060 dosent support waterblocks and many pcbs are not suited for it also.

I ordered the ARCTIC Accelero Twin Turbo II VGA Cooler since some people in the reviews have reported to be using it with the EVGA GTX 1060 Non-SC version

EVGA is currently experiencing mass GPU deaths due to VRAM overheating.
It's only the 1070/1080's that are dying, but it's something to keep in mind.

EVGA is currently experiencing mass GPU deaths due to VRAM overheating.
It's only the 1070/1080's that are dying, but it's something to keep in mind.
Apparently some 1060s are being affected too. But since they generate a lot less heat, the chances are lower.

Its actually not related to the GPU at all. They didn't apply thermal pads to the VRMs which cause them to overheat and in some cases start fire.

Back