Nvidia Overestimated Bitcoin Mining Demand, Stuck With Excess GPU Inventory:Source

AMD is also making money with both hands - Crypto and consoles. They dont care about this otherwise would have readily launched a product in haste as Nvidia is screwed with the stockpile. I want wait and see what to get in the coming months, either PS4 Pro or a better GPU.

Quite surprised with the way this is being done. Hoped the prices would drop soon but and now, after them admitting/ seeing that they have excess inventory , expected this to happen even sooner. Even if it happens it'll take some time to reflect here, in India. AMD cards have been pricier since launch so I don't see them dropping anytime soon.

Last edited:
in India. AMD cards have been pricier since launch so I don't see them dropping anytime soon.
Ya this is the worrying part. AMD might not give a shit about it and this could make Nvidia alter little here.

Last edited:
Graphics cards and ASIC mining systems are expected to see a short-term surge in orders from the cryptocurrency mining sector as Sichuan province, where over 70% of the mining systems in China are located, has been seriously struck by flooding, according to a Chinese-language Economic Daily News report.

Tens of thousands mining systems in Sichuan have been damaged in teh flooding, cutting the overall mining calculation by around 30% worldwide, noted the report.
https://www.digitimes.com/news/a20180704VL203.html

Back