Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

C
can anyone tell me if i will be able to buy PS5 using bots ? nvidia cards sold out in 1 sec. idk if my bsnl 3g speed is fast enugh for that.

have a Jailbreak Ps4Pro.
heavily confused between building a ryzen pc or PS5 for my online fps cravings.
pc parts have become so costly, i am thinking about buying ps5 & playing their free to play games. have never paid for games, unless it's gold like TheWitcher3.

my salary is merely 25k. i dont want to spend more than 80k on a pc. wish i had relatives in foreign countries.

sorry for this rant, i was planning to buy pc since Sept 19, but only got job in Jan20. Corona pissed all over my pc dreams of mid range pc gaming.

Can you help how did you jailbreak ps4 Pro. I am interested.

60 frames is some feat that too at 8k barring the game supports that kind of textures. They should have tried Crysis remastered as it supports 8k textures.

Linus Clearly Said, " SPONSED BY NVIDIA". also their was a point in video in which the highly optimized game gave the dip of fps to 57 in total and that moment was lit :p

GALAX Confirms GeForce RTX 3080 20GB and RTX 3060, RTX 3060 Matches RTX 2080

RTX 3070 is for 51k or around 49990 from ZOTAC, I am guessing that this will be around 40K or seeing how NVIDIA is targeting Microsoft and Sony.
Will NVIDIA price it around 35K, that's me being too ambitious. Kind of pull people into PC gaming back, because this is the lower prices of the base models for the next gen console.
If nvidia is pricing a RTX3080 at 71,00INR which performs 30% better than a 1,11,500INR 2080Ti. I believe the 3060 should be at 30K-33K INR max because 60 models have always been a lower mid range card and 40k INR sounds wayy too much when the Xbox Series S is priced at 35K, it has 10GB GDDR6 RAM, 8-core AMD Zen 2 CPU, 512GB SSD and performance target of 1440p@60fps.

3060 will be 35-37k.

The great deal about Xbox series S is if one can arrange at the US prices from US and that will be so cheap for the tech you are getting.

Because XBOX lower version is for 35k, PS5 digital version might come around 37k or 38k so Nvidia might or should price it around that figure.

1600945037962.png

If nvidia is pricing a RTX3080 at 71,00INR which performs 30% better than a 1,11,500INR 2080Ti. I believe the 3060 should be at 30K-33K INR max because 60 models have always been a lower mid range card and 40k INR sounds wayy too much when the Xbox Series S is priced at 35K, it has 10GB GDDR6 RAM, 8-core AMD Zen 2 CPU, 512GB SSD and performance target of 1440p@60fps.

Once again it's not Nvidia setting the prices, it's the import duty and GST.
Also it's unfair to compare an unreleased console with an unreleased GPU, they make the same bold claims every console generation only to end up using checkerboard rendering/upscaling instead of rendering at native resolutions.
Even if the performance target is 1440p60 the game will end up having low-res textures. Just look at Halo Infinite which has been in development for 5 years, they already had to delay the game because of the reaction to the reveal.

The great deal about Xbox series S is if one can arrange at the US prices from US and that will be so cheap for the tech you are getting.

It's a great deal only if you already have gamepass, since it doesn't have a disc drive you'll end up paying a lot more in the long run.
Also concerns were already raised by some developers including those from ID that the lower memory on the Series S might be a problem in the future, those tweets have since been taken down after the Bethesda acquisition.

Just Nvidia doing Nvidia things, looks like the 3090 is for idiots going by the reviews.
But I guess it is still cheaper than RTX TITAN. It was launched @ 2.5 Lakhs. Do not recall it though and this is less of a gaming GPU and more for Compute or other uses like a TITAN.

Just Nvidia doing Nvidia things, looks like the 3090 is for idiots going by the reviews.
Meant for three types of users

I) ML Devs
II) 3D Rendering folks
III) Game Development folks

There is also a fourth class of users - Absolute Idiots with more money than sense.

Probably not idiots. Just rich people who have no where else to spend their money on and live on the "bleeding edge of technology."
Despite Nvidia marketing it as "Gaming gpu" many Nvidia fans are once again justifying it by calling it a "workstation" card for high end professional purposes.

Imagine people would have paid 2500 USD back in the days to buy an RTX TITAN and today a 700 USD GPU offers better performance.

I have had 690's, Titan's SLI, and even Titan X, but just not the Titan RTX.
They were actually not so bad compared to their generation Ti's and weren't double in price.

Was waiting to see the review on this one, as I really did not mind spending the 1500$ but not for 10% increase. No way.
This is the most over hyped launch if there was even one. And the 3090 is kinda useless for most use cases.

Last edited:
Yeah. The 3k series in itself have great performance improvements when compared to 2k series. But nvidia decided to overhype even that and along with the unavailability has left a bad taste. Like GN said why market as gaming card when should have kept the Titan name. And even previous Titans offered better performance for less price increase.

Back