Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

Yeah. The 3k series in itself have great performance improvements when compared to 2k series. But nvidia decided to overhype even that and along with the unavailability has left a bad taste. Like GN said why market as gaming card when should have kept the Titan name. And even previous Titans offered better performance for less price increase.

As a Titan card, the 3090 is actually far better value than Turing. 1500$ vs 2500$ is a massive decrease. But yes, they should have used the Titan branding.

Dealers have gone full retard looks like.
That's one new dealer added to my blacklist unless proven an error on pricing.

seems like some brands cheaped out on caps. Cards crashing at higher clocks as a result. Zotac, Gigabyte, Colourful as per initial information. I’m sure there will be more and it will be model specific

:(

With the 20 series, third party cards eventually ended up much cheaper than the FE in India. Dont know if the same thing will happen this generation
There is always the option to just go for the FE cards if price stays the same. The sellers will have to lower prices eventually but will definitely profit from people who just CONSUME™ from their corporate overlords.

Going through the video posted by Jayztwocents, it seems like AIB Parters did not have enough time to check the power-draw, though the solution to this problem will be a firmware update and let us see what AMD has to offer.

Looking at how close 3080 is to 3090 and the fact that 3090 is almost a fully unlocked chip, I do not think there will be any upgraded chips this time unless they respin it on tsmc 7nm.

there would be supers/ti with higher vram , and i have innate feeling that they will jump to 7 nm as soon as they get space on TSMC

Yep but other than Ram, there won't be a performance difference at least with the ga102.
it might get power efficient ,chip would be more stable and higher vrma would be great , i am more curios to see how RTX IO gets implemented ,so higher vram & RTX IO would go hand in hand and exploit pcie 4.0

Back