Nyaa.se got deactivated

I think there's just no replacement for this site. A lot of the russian raw providers posted JP BD releases here. most of the other sites only have eng or other language subbed & 1-2 people posting raws there. especially bad to loose was all the old 70's, 80's 90's anime that were being shared there. some of them were BD releases.

plusnow all the private anime trackers are full it seems. I searched a few old trackers and all the old anime torrents are dead there and most of them pointed to nyaa. so this is probably the end of anime sharing now till some other site comes up to fill the void.

have chrome n firefox
Great, then you have many options

dont vpn cost money or free ones too slow ?
The paid ones are for those who want to completely mask their internet usage for surfing to torrent downloading. In cases like ours, we only need VPN just to access the site so we can start the torrent. That's it. For this, a free VPN completely works and the slow speed is a non-factor

But you know what, I've got something better. Which torrent client do you use ?

Great, then you have many options

The paid ones are for those who want to completely mask their internet usage for surfing to torrent downloading. In cases like ours, we only need VPN just to access the site so we can start the torrent. That's it. For this, a free VPN completely works and the slow speed is a non-factor

But you know what, I've got something better. Which torrent client do you use ?
i will use any client that you recommend.

i will use any client that you recommend.
Ok so,
  • Install qbittorrent
  • Go to "View > Search Engine". Tick that option.
  • A new tab along with the "Transfers" tab comes up. This is best stuff and we are almost ready
  • Click here. Copy the URL. Now in qbittorrent, in the "Search" tab, bottom right, click on "Search plugins", "Install a new one", "Web link", and then finally "OK".
  • Repeat the same steps for this URL too
  • That's it ! Search for anything, sort by seeders, download the quality you prefer depending upon bitrate, resolution etc etc. You know that stuff
  • Extra note:- Disable "torrentz2" plugin through the "Serach plugins" option. I have done the same

Back