Not open for further replies.

bssunilreddy

Skilled
For Sale: NZXT Black Phantom 410 Cabinet
1. Model number and details: NZXT Phantom 410 Black
2. Date of purchase: 11,April,2013
3. Reason for sale: Bought Corsair 300R Cabinet
4. Warranty details: 2 Years from 11,April,2013
5. Expected Price: 4500/- (Price Reduced)
6. Location of Seller: Hyderabad
7. Shipping: By FedEx or Blue dart
8. Shipping Cost: 300 extra
9. Accessories included: 1 x 140mm BLUE LED NZXT Fan and 2 x 120mm NZXT Fans, Screws, Zip-ties.

PM me for offers.

Pics below for proof:

1001972p.jpg

1001963m.jpg

1001962s.jpg

1001960t.jpg

Thanks & Regards,
bssunil

Attachments

• 1001960t.jpg
    1001960t.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 237
  • 1001962s.jpg
    1001962s.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 349
  • 1001963m.jpg
    1001963m.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 367
  • 1001972p.jpg
    1001972p.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 258
MODS as you have seen my thread I clearly specified Rs.300 for shipping as extra but initially Mr.Srinivasan (buyer) said that he was able to get NZXT Phantom 410 for 5.4k from Mahavir Computers, Mount Road,Chennai but when I enquired about the price from Mahavir Computers quoted me Rs.6250 as the final price. But I agreed to sell my cabinet for 4.5k + 300 for shipping but after considerable bargaining we agreed for 4.5k including shipping. When I enquired DTDC about the amount for shipping to Chennai they said Rs.1300 and same was for Trackon Couriers also. So I shipped the NZXT 410 with Trackon Couriers after paying 500 from my side and the remaining amount to be paid by the buyer. So I called the buyer and explained him this but he refuesed to accept my Offer and wanted a REFUND of his amount which I cannot pay now because I have already bought Corsair 300R for 3.9k So Please consider this as a complaint from my side in case the buyer does not accept my offer when the cabinet reaches him.

Trackon Courier Tracking ID: 333801653
Will come online: Tuesday,14-5-13.
Thanks & Regards,
bssunil

@Mods: i m pretty new here.. Me and Sunil agreed for the amount which is 4500 including shipping, i backed out when he wanted me to pay extra 800(which is a considerable amount). Tell me who is wrong here. Please suggest me what can be done. Regarding the prices, i will be able to buy the cab locally for the price mentioned(but this is not relevant to this thread).

@sunil: you could have sold the cabinet locally or restarted the thread with right shipping costs. you should have enquired about shipping costs before posting or atleast before i sent you money. This entire scenario would have been avoided if you have said shipping at actuals then i would have asked you to get a shipping quote(before even negotiating for the price). Now all of a sudden you are complaining against me which isn't ethical.

@All; Please tell me what you could have done if you are in my shoes. I really feel frustrated here. He didn't even mentioned me that he is sending the shipment until i saw this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mods: i m pretty new here.. Me and Sunil agreed for the amount which is 4500 including shipping, i backed out when he wanted me to pay extra 800(which is a considerable amount). Tell me who is wrong here. Please suggest me what can be done. Regarding the prices, i will be able to buy the cab locally for the price mentioned(but this is not relevant to this thread).

@sunil: you could have sold the cabinet locally or restarted the thread with right shipping costs. you should have enquired about shipping costs before posting or atleast before i sent you money. This entire scenario would have been avoided if you have said shipping at actuals then i would have asked you to get a shipping quote(before even negotiating for the price). Now all of a sudden you are complaining against me which isn't ethical.

@All; Please tell me what you could have done if you are in my shoes. I really feel frustrated here. He didn't even mentioned me that he is sending the shipment until i saw this thread.

I sent him an SMS regarding the name of the courier and the Tracking ID as well on 13-5-13 when I had sent the item via Freight on Delivery by paying Rs.500 by me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back