NZXT Tempest EVO

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabret00the

Disciple
I'm finally upgrading to a bigger tower from the Zebronics Antibiotic which I currently have due to primarily inside space problems. I created a thread here: http://www.techenclave.com/pc-buying-advice/help-me-choose-a-cabinet-164325.html
I have decided to go for the NZXT Tempest EVO.
Now I want anyone selling this cabby on the forum contact me by posting here. Please mention the price + shipping cost to Kolkata.
Please note that I shall require the bill made on my name for this item. I'm not looking for used old and dusty stuff. However if someone wants to sell off an item that has been opened out off the box but never used may post a pic of the tower and mention a desired price.
Disclaimer: I would further like to inform that I shall like the item to be listed on ebay in case the deal goes ahead and I'll make payment through PaisaPay.

Why not ask a TE dealer to list it on ebay for you?
Rahul a.k.a. theitwares stocks NZXT cabinets AFAIK.
Good luck.

Amien said:
Why not ask a TE dealer to list it on ebay for you?

Rahul a.k.a. theitwares stocks NZXT cabinets AFAIK.

Good luck.
Hey thanks for the headsup. Lemme contact him.

BUMP Anyone interested

sabret00the said:
once again bump. Cant believe it. No one's selling the NZXT Tempest EVO in this forum?

I believe it is arrived a few days back...

So, don't think any one has bought it & will sell it that fast..........:cool2:

vivacious_tg said:
I believe it is arrived a few days back...
So, don't think any one has bought it & will sell it that fast..........:cool2:
I'm looking for a "BRAND NEW" cabinet. Infact I'm looking for two of them. Only thing I need is a Ebay listing and sensible price (incl. shipping to Kolkata).
You know sometimes people buy something and they dont like it "Out of the box". They put it back in the box and put it up for sale. I'm game in such case as well. But as you rightly said I doubt anyone's gonna dispose it off so soon.

And if he can price them properly, any discounts on ebay should help you tide over the shipping costs for that monster.

All the best. :)

SoulFire said:
contact rahul from TheITWares -TheITwares Ecommerce , he will get this organised for you , his phone and IM details are on site.
Hmm will contact Rahul today. I had sent him a PM earlier but he didnt reply to that though. Will try to call him today.
BIKeINSTEIN said:
And if he can price them properly, any discounts on ebay should help you tide over the shipping costs for that monster.

All the best. :)
Yes that's precisely the idea behind ebay listing.
EDIT: I called Rahul right now and he seemed in some kind of hurry. Asked him if he had or can arrange the EVO for me. He said "Impossible!!!" and hung up on me before I could say anything. This is ridiculuos as I was not expecting him to hang up on me that way.
Infact I was checking ebay.com but none of the sellers would ship to India. Globaleasybuy sucks as well. I dont know why sellers in the US of A avoid shipping to India like cancer :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back