OCZ nia (Neural Impulse Actuator) PC Game Controller (Rs. 7300)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Udit

Skilled
OCZ nia (Neural Impulse Actuator) PC Game Controller
Purchase Date: 10th March, 2009
Source of Purchase: Newegg.com - OCZ OCZMSNIA Neural Impulse Actuator - PC Game Controller via Techenclave Member & TODPHOD Operator "Katmandude"
Warranty Details: 1yr 8months "Katmandude" Warranty Left
Reason for Sale: Hurts my head due to my position :(
Selling Price: Rs. 7300 Shipped
Cost of New: Rs. 8000 Shipped via "Katmandude" & Rs. 12000 Locally
Pictures:

Note #1: Got from RMA today after 4months because it was DOA
Note #2: Opened it just for testing & it works
No Testing Warranty & Refunds Offered

No Holding Business too

What is the ideal position for this? and is it really effective. Did you realize any side effects? As using this technology I heard that it causes some serious magnetic waves which can damage the brain tissues slowly. Result of which a person looses control over his brain. However this facts were 6months back when the the IAF and ISF were trying to use such devices for providing simulation to Pilots and combatants.

shahbaaz_vision said:
What is the ideal position for this? and is it really effective. Did you realize any side effects? As using this technology I heard that it causes some serious magnetic waves which can damage the brain tissues slowly. Result of which a person looses control over his brain. However this facts were 6months back when the the IAF and ISF were trying to use such devices for providing simulation to Pilots and combatants.

kindly see the video here:
OCZ Technology | Products | OCZ Peripherals | nia - Neural Impulse Actuator

by the way why the hell are you crapping my thread & eating my head without any interest in buying it? :S

Hey Udit,

Donn you worry, don't freak out. Em interested in buying hence wanted to have complete knowledge before buying this product. As I have never used such product man. I have been through this website and the YOUTUBE Video but products perform in an different way in practical life.

shahbaaz_vision said:
Hey Udit,

Donn you worry, don't freak out. Em interested in buying hence wanted to have complete knowledge before buying this product. As I have never used such product man. I have been through this website and the YOUTUBE Video but products perform in an different way in practical life.

ok I'm sorry

well it performed good with driver version 3 & I could control my brain without any magnetic/electrical shocks :p

@shahbaaz_vision

that was kinda lame ... im not flaming u ........ but udit is right

this product is tested hence its in market

they say Mobile phones causes Brain Tumour and we all LOL rite ;)

so live with the technology

What the hell is that? I am lazy to check the net or watch the video. Probably some small intro could have been good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back