Office 365 for Lifetime - Is it Reliable to Buy

Can you post the link? Couldn't find in eBay..
Sellers are hit and run on ebay, you have to search with diff keywords, and find seller who has sold some keys and also has some positive feedback.
Ebay is quick in removing sellers of keys, don't know why.

Avoid...

Office 365 Was created by Microsoft to cr ate constant stream of revenue by User Subscription..

Microsoft want you to pay yearly as long as you want to use their software...

Never saw anywhere that Microsoft has single pay lifetime validity for office 365..

Avoid
Post automatically merged:

Better to get old office 2019, 2016 full license for one pc.. you will get regular updates

Avoid...

Office 365 Was created by Microsoft to cr ate constant stream of revenue by User Subscription..

Microsoft want you to pay yearly as long as you want to use their software...

Never saw anywhere that Microsoft has single pay lifetime validity for office 365..

Avoid
Post automatically merged:

Better to get old office 2019, 2016 full license for one pc.. you will get regular updates

Look at this way;
Cost incurred/year/user is sweet even if one considers 1TB cloud storage. You may consider office license as add-on !

These are basically created using stolen or illegally obtained logins.

I would suggest to avoid using them, because

1. You never know when it will stop working
2. You cannot use the OneDrive included due to above reason
3. You might as well save the money as use a pirated copy of 'perpetual' office with KMS.

No, it is not genuine and reliable. Just buy and share a office subscription with others and you will get 1 TB online storage along with Office apps for about 600- 800 per year depending on purchase price. In your case, you are paying for a pirated version which you can get for free anyway.

Last edited:
What they are selling in different random email ids are basically student subscriptions. Its a scam ran by many and no guarantee how long will it last.
Its like you have it all but yet you cannot use it fully! The fear revolves and you cant even use that one drive which itself is a waste of such subscriptions.
MS finds such fake accounts and disables/ban them. Kiss goodbye to your data stored on one drive. Several people have lost the data which gets purged at MS end.
Instead of buying, there are lots of tuts on the net for getting either a students lifetime subscription of onedrive alone.
But none is reliable... try at your own risk, buy if you wanna risk those monies!

digitalkey360 FRAUD !!!!! i purchased lifetime subscription 5 devices for INR 1500.. I uploaded files to drive and now i cant open those files.. THIS IS A BIG FRAUD !!! Those are so important files..

Back