Official Meid Registration in Reliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
piyush7243 said:
I think lots of guys can do it. Sadikk from rimweb.in can also do that

He can get ESN and MEID as well as EVDO for some phones.

Quite true, infact sent the 1xEVDO guy the rimweb link for the same.

the guys at rimcell are really unprofessional, have had bad experiences with them. After an update of the phone palmpixi to be precise it stopped working which happens sometimes bu once you part with your money they don't give two s**** about stuff. Avoid them. Just my two cents

I have not stopped anyone to go anywhere for registration please choose this if you like or leave. No bad intention for any one. Please post only queries not other than that. Even saddik or rimcell does it at some thousand bucks go and tell him all the story of corruption still people are buying from them. People who can do it for 500 bucks I am very much happy and would like to share the link which can also help the others like I am doing. Again please post only queries.

vivek.krishnan said:
If meid is already registered, and you wish to activate EVDO, just ask from reliance, dont think this related to meid.
\

Nops, even after registering MEID, EVDO will not work since you need to have HDR user/pass.

I have not stopped anyone to go anywhere for registration please choose this if you like or leave.

But its not like the other forum where members (except dealers) are allowed to operate under profit of himself or any other third party ! Here your friend is charging for something which should be done via proper channels as per company recommended cost and not for the profit of himself.

Plain and straight like selling coupons are not allowed ...this wont be allowed as well. And I am sure anyway no one will take up this anyway...like the Dominos thread which the OP closed himself after a week or so as someone posted the free working coupons in the thread itself.

Rahul is legit ...fixed my clunker phone ...quality service ...now i dont know if you can get it cheaper somewhere else but it doesn't matter Id do it through Rahul again if I had to.

Got a Xperia Play registered through Rahul...Awesome experience, he went out of the ways to help me out with any problem related to registration, number transfer and everything.

Much appreciated.

Thanks!

rahul2003 said:
Thanks for your feedback.

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

Bro want to activate a verizon iphone 4 8gb to reliance network.kindly pm me what will be charges so i can pass the serial number and other details...

thanx in advance

Just my note of appreciation to Rahul for his excellent service.

Rahul, thanks for all your help to this community and we all are very much thankful to you!!

tomemmanuel said:
Which handset??? PHOTON????

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

EVO 4g and Photon too ;)

tomemmanuel said:

EVO 4g and Photon too ;)

Note to all people who are ordering iPhone CDMA:- Please do not upgrade or buy iOS 5 Handset as it will result into issues like sms will stop working and call drop. And also please buy only verizon handset as sprint are nearly impossible to program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back