officialiphoneunlock.co.uk & Nochex payment gateway scammed me - Avoid them

swatkats

Skilled
officialiphoneunlock.co.uk & Nochex review
learn more about Scamster Jody Sanders: http://euguy.eu/officialiphoneunlock_scam
Guys own alamborghini aventador : http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f11...-saunders-officialiphoneunlock-co-uk-2041273/

I have a Tmobile UK carrier locked iPhone 4S lying around from the past 2yrs and decided to get a permanent factory unlock. Initially i approached myimeiunlock, for some reason they couldn't provide me unlock and refunded my money in full.

In the month of may, I choose https://www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/ . Even though i knew the actual price for unlocking would be around £90-100. I decided to go for this unlocking service because they happened to promise me factory unlock for Just £40.

Initially, One would google for reviews, but i didn't assuming it to be a genuine site because of my good experience with myimeiunlock.

So here it goes, I contacted officialiphoneunlock and they promised to unlock for £40 and asked me to pay £20 additionally apart from the 19.99 as pre-order fee.
One the day of placing order, I got instant replies within no time. But real thing starts after i place an order..

I don't get replies in the similar manner. I was told IMEI has been queued in for unlock and it has been submitted to the carrier through 3rd party.

In between i did contacted Nochex payment gateway which handles transactions for this shady unlock service. They were kind enough and told me they would contact the merchant and in between merchant (officialiphoneunlock) got back to me stating it will take some more time.

I waited patiently for few days since it would take time. Actual turn around time was 4-20 working days, Even after the 20 working days ( 40 days actually ) I get an mail stating that the device has been re-submitted for unlock because it was unsuccessful.

Later i contact Nochex for a refund since the merchant was not replying and bham in the next few hours i get an email stating that the device has been barred at the operator. Tragic though!

I asked both the Payment gateway (Nochex) and Officialiphoneunlock.co.uk to send a proof proving that the device IMEI has been really blacklisted because up on checking on other sites it clearly states it has been not blacklisted/barred anywhere. Till date they failed to provide me any proof and apparently, the payment gateway has taken the sides of the shady merchant.

After all the F**k up i google for reviews on Nochex and there i see the true colors. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.nochex.com .. Both Nochex and merchant cheated a lot of customers.
Ex- Employee confesses: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Nochex-Reviews-E36425.htm

What went Wrong?

- I didn't research on this company properly and i blindly believed them.
- How much did i lose? £40.
- Fraud officialiphoneunlock and Nochex are clearly in Nexus. Just when i contact payment gateway, the merchant would get back in few hours but wouldn't earlier.

How do i avoid such things?

- Official iPhone unlock is possible but never go through such online channels. Directly contact the operator.
- Don't fall prey for cheap prices. It's not possible.

It's not about the small amount i lost but because i blindly trusted the site as they were Registered company or prolly because the looks appears to be SSL secure/genuine.
Silly mistake seemed to be.. I Didn't even do basic googling about such services. This should be a heads up for others and for me who is on the internet from the last 14 years.

Last edited:
I payed through debit card. Credit card you can complain to the bank and they would initiate refund..

Are there any other options?

Last edited:
These websites charges way too much for unlock and only 10 % of them are actually unlocked that to to get some positive reviews. I have my own unlock website if any one would like to try my services please visit www.unlockpluto.com.

Is it true that EE is handling unlocking for T-Mobile uk handsets since it has been acquired by EE?

Well unlocking works in very different way. When you submit a IMEI for unlocking it passes thru various factor sometimes it is unlocked thru apple server sometimes by carrier. Mostly unlocking is handled by Carrier.

Last edited:
They're more smart. Some one quoted 10k. I'm not getting much outta this phone for that price and also lost 4k, Not willing to waste a penny more on this.. Might tear up the phone. YAYY First time.
Jagadish market fellows are not that smart but they tend to low ball when buying phones and exagerate when selling phones thinking that everybody going there is a newbie.

Like i said, I tried at 2-3 reputed unlocking shops, they quoted nearly 10k. It's not like i want to use 4S at any cost, It was just lying around, I already own a 8Gb 4S black which i gave it one of my family member because it no longer supports 4G.
I guess i got some offer earlier from @suarezian also but i didn't want it to ship. Any one from hyderabad who is interesting in getting it unlocked by themselves(costs around 3.7k according to @Ra.hul 's website. ) can contact me and take the device for 1.5k.

16GB model bought in Nov 2012 year i guess! condition 2/4. @adventureguy

PLDKZnP.jpg

eOizqii.jpg

Ameerpet fellows are very smart and super advanced regarding custom ROMS of a many different phones.
I'm 100% sure you have not used an iPhone earlier!

Last edited:
Back