Oil filled heater buying advice

toocool6600

Disciple
Need to buy an oil filled radiator heater, should I buy online and hope it's not broken? Paytm has good deals but never bought 10k worth electronics from them

Have 2 ofr both are 13fins model and work great, Don't buy small like 9/11fin models, I paid around 9k each for them 2 years back. Brand Murphy Richard's.

Also if u want something instant go for carbon heaters bought Orpat yesterday for 2.5k.

I would recommend buying them locally as they are filled with oil and one drop can damage the fin.

But carbon heater will burn oxygen, no?

Can we use carbon one with closed doors?

Also how much time oil filled, take to create proper heating?

What room size 13 fin can properly work?

But carbon heater will burn oxygen, no?

Can we use carbon one with closed doors?

Also how much time oil filled, take to create proper heating?

What room size 13 fin can properly work?

As far as I know they don't burn oxygen and I feel are better (instant)then the ofr, Also we don't use normal heaters overnight.

13 fin works with Upto 250sqft and takes
Around 2 hours for proper heating when outside temp is around 3/4°, Also its not proper heating u will not feel the heat like with the carbon or the rod heater it just works like AC. As I earlier said if u want instant heat go for the carbon/rod heaters else OFR

Last edited:
I have a 11 and a 13 fin ofr , bought 13 fin online , they would work properly only during night only, they are not energy efficient .

Back