OlympTrade and IQ Option?

It's up to you, personally, I don't like forex because you can risk losing all your money by opening just one deal if the market moves in the wrong direction. In case of the options, you lose only one particular sum if the forecast was wrong.

In my opinion, the main advantage of the options is that it's just enough to predict the price in the end of the expiration period. To profit you only need the price to gain one point in the set direction.

I traded cryptocurrency on olymp. First I went into red, but then I compensated it and went up well. Profitability was higher than 80%. It's the highest on Ripple. What's so surprising? BTC, Eth, Ripple have lately been demostrating the biggest profitability.

How many cryptocurrency does this broker have overall? I've heard just a few. They say it's better to trade cryptocurrency on stock exchanges.

There are more than ten currencies on olymp. But I doubt that you'd be interested in a cryptocurrency with a low profitabaility. I'm not able to bring myself to trade bitcoin cache with 10% profit. The broker has all the other currencies.

Some stock exchanges have more currencies of course and new tokens appear almost every day. ICO multiply with an unbelievable speed. But according to the experts' opinion more than 200 tokens based on ERC20 are vulnerable. Hackings of stock exchanges only prove it. There were several of those last year.

The profitability on olymp is average on the market. And I don't know what percentages other brokers offer. Have you tried withdrawing money from these brokers? Depositing money is easy usually. And withdrawing is way more problematic. In the olymp's case, both, depositing and withdrawing, are easy and fast.

I think that one should trade with crypt on exchanges. I'm currently trading on Olymp Trade, but it seems to me that it's better on an exchange.

I don't understand "better" in this case. For example, I traded on Binance and I'm trading on Olymp Trade now. There are, of course, pros of trading on the exchange. There are more crypts, and I think that everything depends more on you. You can trade at market price, but you can also charge it yourself. And everything's bright and clear.

Yeah, all that it great, but you still gave up trading there. Profits are cut off and funds withdrawal is not being done for sure or some other tricks with funds withdrawal are done.

The reason I gave up trading on the exchange is simple. I lost my deposit (it was my fault). I had no funds to trade with and couldn't deposit more at that time. Then I decided to try something new and began trading on Olymp and I don't regret it. There're a lot of assets and crypt here.

Are there a lot of crypts on Olymp Trade? And how do they determine quotes? I've heard some exchanges change rules right during trading.

There are 12 kinds of crypts on Olymp Trade. There're bitcoin, bitcoin cash and ethereum for sure. I think litecoin and monero as well. The rest I don't remember. And crypt quotes are average and taken from online exchanges. By the way, I've heard that registration on exchanges takes very long time now (and it's even closed on some of them).

And the market managed to profit again, whereas I'm in another massive drawdown on olymp trade. I should have followed my strategy till the end but I closed the deal before time. I was trading bitcoin and planned to wait for the Aroon down signal and buy some more to sell short later. But I started to fuss. Well, it served me right.

Olymp has a very convenient platform. There are many indicators and time frames, and I think more than 10 modes. You can put any of your ideas into practice. Of course it's better not to risk and certainly not to hurry.

And can you build lines for analysis on olymp? I like it when you can visualize everything, it's easier for me this way.

You can build different figures for analysis there, except for when you set a stop loss for example, as it can be seen on the chart too. I personally like it. It's a pleasant trifle.

Drawing on a chart is an extremely important thing for technical analysis, but I'd like to remind that Olymp also has a special page for a detailed technical analysis. There are more possibilities. Unfortunately, forex doesn't have a link to this page for some reason. And on the option platform there is this button.

Back