OlympTrade and IQ Option?

Altair

Skilled
Saw these two apps floating on my screen multiple times as an ad while playing games and installed OlympTrade.
Did a little play through with the demo account. I was wondering if these two apps are worth investing into?

Read on a few websites that these are scams or something. Anyways, has anyone here tried this? If yes, do let me know.

P.S. - People are having a problem while withdrawing the money.

Hi, Altair! I've checked these sites out because I like trading forex and binary options, that's how I make money. These two sites are binary option sites. I've got accounts there and I trade with them. I prefer olymptrade cause they have heiken ashi candlesticks and iq don't have them.And another thing is that I find olymptrade more reliable than iq. On the other hand, iq's platform is much more attractive. But still, you don't choose a broker based on its attractiveness. These sites are not scams, you can try both of them and pck the one you like more.

Hi, Altair! I've checked these sites out because I like trading forex and binary options, that's how I make money. These two sites are binary option sites. I've got accounts there and I trade with them. I prefer olymptrade cause they have heiken ashi candlesticks and iq don't have them.And another thing is that I find olymptrade more reliable than iq. On the other hand, iq's platform is much more attractive. But still, you don't choose a broker based on its attractiveness. These sites are not scams, you can try both of them and pck the one you like more.
Were you able to withdraw the money?

This broker offers plenty of money withdrawal options, from a bank card and to skrill. I prefer neteller though. And, as it usually is, you should use the same system both for money depositing and withdrawal.

How long have you been trading with this broker? I'd like to know if your return becomes lower when you start trading really well?

I got an account with this broker about a year ago. And I've never noticed that they cut down profit or anything. For an average broker I trade wuite well.

And can you attach a screenshot of your account? So that I could be sure that you're a real trader.
I don't have much knowledge about these apps but If you have these kind of doubts then I'd suggest you don't touch them even with a 10 foot pole.

Instead of looking for applications like these why don't you start trading Nifty/Banknifty options? The biggest pro is that SEBI protects the interests of traders and malpractices from brokers is out of question.

That's right, you don't need it. I just wanted to make sure that I'm talking to a person who actually has an account with this broker. Who knows, maybe you're just a troll?

Well, you probably have some trust issues if it's so important for you.
vavf.jpg

You say you opened a real trading account with this broker about a year ago, tell me, in this time that you've been trading did you have any problems with this broker?

I can't recall right now honestly, but I don't think there were any problems, expect for the time when I wanted to withdraw a large sum, but the payment system that I was working with had a limit on the size of the one time money operation, anyway I had to withdraw in small chunks, but that's a problem of the payment system, not the broker.

I've been doing the demo with this broker for a month now and haven't been able to decide on wether or not to open a real account, what do you think? Should I replenish my deposit or not?

Everything depends on you here. If you like the platform and how it works, why not get a small deposit? Plus, the minimum deposit is affordable.

I decided not to wait for anybody's recommendations and deposited a couple of hundreds to test the platform. I'm looking into the assets now cause there are plenty of them. The nicest thing is that they've got cryptoassets.
frqoo.jpg

I'm looking for a good trading platform now. I'm thinking about Olymp Trade. How reliable is this company? What do you think?

Even though I haven't been working on this plaform for a long time, I haven't had any problems yet, the terminal works properly, no failures or anything like that, I have withdrawn money a couple of times already, everything worked out correctly.

Back