One Plus 5 launching on June 22 as Amazon India exclusive

6pack

ex-Mod
1+5Amazon.JPG

Another source mentions price may be higher than the One Plus 3T.

OnePlus 5 will be launched in India on June 22, right after it is unveiled on June 20. The Chinese smartphone manufacturer will launch its latest flagship in India at an event in Mumbai where the keynote address will be given by OnePlus CEO Pete Lau. This puts to rest the rumours that OnePlus will introduce the newest 'flagship killer' on June 15 .

OnePlus fans in India can attend the event by purchasing a ticket from oneplusstore.in on June 12. Fans attending the invitation-only event will be given a hamper of OnePlus merchandise. Some of them will be given a chance to buy the latest flagship at the event before it is available elsewhere in the country, the company said.

Specifications

Earlier, OnePlus had confirmed that the new smartphone will come equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. The screen will be a 1920x1080 full HD AMOLED display. The phone will run Android Nougat out of the box.

OnePlus 5 is expected to come with 64GB of internal memory with 6GB of RAM. Some rumours even hinted at a variant with 128GB of internal memory with 8GB of RAM.

Price

Although, there is no confirmation on the price tag yet, rumours suggest that OnePlus 5 will carry the biggest price tag ever seen from the company. The phone is expected to be priced more than Rs 35,000. This price tag will, however, give it an edge over flagship devices from premium companies like Samsung or Apple.

Event price is 999/- per person.
Code:
What’s in the Invite Box: 
 You can grab a launch Invite Box, which comes packed with a T-shirt combo (limited size and color options) and a free launch Invite for a mere Rs. 999. 
The Invite Box also entitles you to a Welcome Pack worth nearly Rs. 10,000 free of charge! What’s in the Welcome Pack?
    1. A brand-new, exclusive OnePlus travel backpack worth Rs. 3990
    2. A pair of OnePlus sunglasses worth Rs. 6000 Upon successfully receiving a OnePlus 5 launch Invite, you will receive a voucher worth Rs. 999 credited to your OnePlus Account, which you can use within 3 days toward your purchase of a OnePlus 5. Invite holders will receive a OnePlus 5 invite code at the launch event.

I remember when one plus used to sell it's flagship at less than 20k and used to be a competitor for 40k phones.
If they continue current trend, in 2 years they will cost almost same as Samsung flagship.
You got to keep in mind that flagship prices are increasing as well.In my case I bought the Galaxy S3 in 2012 for 39k,HTC One M8 in 2014 for 42k and the Galaxy S7 in 2016 for 50k.

Right now the S8 is 57k.So the price differential is still in the same place more or less.

You got to keep in mind that flagship prices are increasing as well.In my case I bought the Galaxy S3 in 2012 for 39k,HTC One M8 in 2014 for 42k and the Galaxy S7 in 2016 for 50k.

Right now the S8 is 57k.So the price differential is still in the same place more or less.
Still, price is growing at greater pace because nowadays they are actually spending money.
They are advertising and that too with a big name like amitabh bachchan.
Also their company is a proven concept in India, people know their brand and can be trusted. Now they can increase price every year and people will still buy.

I'm disappointed with the design. Looks like a iPhone7 to me.
Didn't want to see this day where they'd settle away with OPPO's copy paste R11 design. Truly disappointing.

- Never Sometimes Settle.

I'm disappointed with the design. Looks like a iPhone7 to me.
Didn't want to see this day where they'd settle away with OPPO's copy paste R11 design. Truly disappointing.

- Never Sometimes Settle.
Is that design confirmed or just a proto as the price mentioned on the last page are again tentative.

Not again with the invite system. I am going to try just once, and then opt for something else.
Ha haha. Same here. Was trying for Xiaomi note for months. Now I won't even look in their direction. Those flash sales just piss me off. I'll just get a Nokia when it comes up for sale on Amazon.

So here's the iPhone7 Android version. Shame on you OnePlus!

jRdV2IR.jpg

Why shame on them ?
Iphone is a really good looking phone, many people don't buy them because of their ios trap where you don't get any freedom unless you jailbreak.
In my opinion iphone is second best looking phone after S8 but im sure Samsung would have patented their curve design so we might not see it in chinese phones.

Back